420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2023

Hello everyone, here is my picture of the month fighter with the purple queen 😉
Love the concept, you should lobby Marvel Comics Inc for a new super-hero with a 'Bud Sabre' lol
He goes off to Moscow and says, 'Look, this is all a big fuck up man, chill...' and saves the world from moving backwards, again

Sometimes ya just gotta beat a heifer into shape... It's just all about where/how you do it.
I, personally, induce light stressing in flower by running a semi-starvation diet. I'm in coco, so I feed at every watering... they only get straight water if there's an issue I'm flushing out.... anyhow, I digress...

I figure out what "exactly" they will drink in a day, then proceed to only feed that, daily, until they finish.
My goal is for the coco to go from saturated to nearly dry every day.
This promotes aggressive ass growth, and provides me the ability to adjust feed on a moments notice.
Interesting. Thanks. I’m in coco too. I have accidentally been doing the same thing. Partly because I simply don’t buy that coco MUST be kept wet at all times, and partly cuz I wanted yo see how things would go if I treated the coco more like soil. Almost this whole grow I’ve watered my 7s one gallon in the morning and then nothing til the next morning. But it never occurred to me that I might be “stressing” then, and that might be why my growth is off the charts too. Hmm. Thanks.

"Perfect" is in the eye of the beholder I guess? Lol!

I beg the differ, guttation is a sign of stress and stress induced, the plant's trying to get rid of excess moisture. It's most often a result of over watering. It's something we don't really want to see on our dear plants.
Aha! The plot thickens. Thanks.

"Perfect" is in the eye of the beholder I guess? Lol!

I beg the differ, guttation is a sign of stress and stress induced, the plant's trying to get rid of excess moisture. It's most often a result of over watering. It's something we don't really want to see on our dear plants.
I gave someone a compliment then you criticize my compliment when it wasn't even about me or you in the first place.

I gave someone a compliment then you criticize my compliment when it wasn't even about me or you in the first place.
I didnt critize, I corrected what could otherwise be falsely interperted as a positive when its in fact a negative. That's informing and helping other people out, isnt it? You're better of not taking everything as a personal insult, we're all here to share and help each other out.

Thank you all for your kind words, I really appreciate it. Otherwise, it's Assasin from Playstation games, but it could also be some super hero who could fight for the legalization of cannabis around the world 😁
Ah, from PlayStation. That makes sense. Good to know you’re not a however old fully formed adult who happens to collect little plastic non-recognizable super heroes.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OG Kush is getting its Freddy Mercury on and saying…

“I want to break freeeee!”

Or,

“A Nug in a Mug”

I think there’s a better photo of it possible but its a night light I made with a big OG Kush Nug, a cherished 420 Mug and a mini LED.

Nick

OG Kush is getting its Freddy Mercury on and saying…

“I want to break freeeee!”

Or,

“A Nug in a Mug”

I think there’s a better photo of it possible but its a night light I made with a big OG Kush Nug, a cherished 420 Mug and a mini LED.

Nick

How’d you create the appearance of it floating like that? Very cool.

I filled a solo cup with epoxy and dropped the nug in. (Perlite floats in epoxy don’t bother) the heat of it curing maybe it all pop apart the top half shot up with the nug but some of it looking like slime or something kept them attached at the back which conceals the USB powered LED. Its very cool - the photo wasn’t designed to show off the break but its all craggy rocky - underground cave type thing. I raised it up with two plastic grinders (Herbies obvs!)

I’ll pop some pictures of it somewhere as its meant to be used - a night light or “Stop Nick smashing his shins on the edge of the bed and waking & Co up cursing!”

Solid nug of OG Kush half oz easy 😅

Nick

My current girl doesn't quite have the photogenic qualities necessary to compete with this crowd, but I want "in", so here is an old(er) photo from the tric'iest plant I've ever grown. Mimosa EVO x Orange Punch....Crazy Eight

My current girl doesn't quite have the photogenic qualities necessary to compete with this crowd, but I want "in", so here is an old(er) photo from the tric'iest plant I've ever grown. Mimosa EVO x Orange Punch....Crazy Eight

God you could practically measure those trichs with a ruler….wow.

I have some in veg now and very much looking forward to it, just another 9 weeks plus dry/cure 🥲

Great shot.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom