• Poll closed .
Congratulations to
:adore: May's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@greenvein - Blackberry Kush

full

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Yeeessss 😁 I'm absolutely over the moon! that blackberry kush done me proud lol
Thanks again to all the 420 team, all the 420 sponsors & all the 420 family that get involved! Oct 1st I'll be back 🤣
✌🏽💚

Congratulations @greenvein - that was wire to wire. Beautiful buds. So now that you’ve won, any chance you wouldn’t mind hipping us to a bit more info on those beauties? Like taste, smell, ease of trim…people are asking questions. Lol!!! I’m considering growing it and would really appreciate any verbiage you may have. Thanks!

Like was it ever in doubt?

Beautiful!

Nick

The first place winner is ineligible for entry for the following three months.

Congratulations G.V. nice job 👍. CL🍀 :woohoo: :thumb::party::theband::420:

Congrats GV, well done my friend :high-five:

Congratulations Greenvein! What a nug!

Congratulations @greenvein - that was wire to wire. Beautiful buds. So now that you’ve won, any chance you wouldn’t mind hipping us to a bit more info on those beauties? Like taste, smell, ease of trim…people are asking questions. Lol!!! I’m considering growing it and would really appreciate any verbiage you may have. Thanks!

Congrats on the win!

Congratulations @greenvein on the awesome win . :thumb:

Thank you all really appreciate it! Luck has been with me today makes up for the luck I've had with my recent grow @GainesvilleGreen remember I said three strikes of a match 😉🤣

@Jon more about Dutch Passion's blackberry kush auto.. I grew two of these plants with zero effort they just grew! under fed and underwatered they didn't grumble. with more attention I think they would have been far better. My NOTM winner wasn't really shown but was shorter and far more dense!
When it come to trimming I dry trimmed and trying to tell the leaf from bud was fun lol she was easy to trim not to leafy but just spotting the leaf over bud was like camouflage 🤣
I can't really give you in depth detail on smell and taste but she was very sweet for both! Definitely unique to my other plants. The high was more of a head high i could happily smoke this all day and be in a lifted mood although still doing alot I'd misplace everything, go into deep thought about it then laugh at myself about my own stupidity so really I'd do a whole lot of nothing which was fun as my usual smoke is evening couch lock 🤣

Thanks again ✌🏽💚

Congratulations on your well deserved N.O.T.M. win @Greenvein!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom