420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: May 2018

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - May 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Marzbadrock what is the genetics on that hahaha. #Only in montana

It's from one of my breedings. My mentor grew my favorite strain (Montana Black). I do not know the lineage but it was borderline hallucinogenic. When he retired he gifted me some seeds n I got a montana black male that I breed with a Skywalker kush. From that breeding I got a MTB pheno that I pollinated with original MTB male and created MTB3. It's been years of work! Hopefully by end of the year I'll be introducing some great new strains. Sorry for rambling but I get talking bout my kids n can't stop!

It's from one of my breedings. My mentor grew my favorite strain (Montana Black). I do not know the lineage but it was borderline hallucinogenic. When he retired he gifted me some seeds n I got a montana black male that I breed with a Skywalker kush. From that breeding I got a MTB pheno that I pollinated with original MTB male and created MTB3. It's been years of work! Hopefully by end of the year I'll be introducing some great new strains. Sorry for rambling but I get talking bout my kids n can't stop!

In the words of Led Zepplin...Ramble On! Amazing.

@Marzbadrock what is the genetics on that hahaha. #Only in montana

Yeah I’ll echo that ‘ramble on!’ sentiment. Nicely told story. If was making kids like that, I’d be raving about them as well :thumb:

I do think congratulations are in order... Marz,,, I don't count chickens before they hatch..... But I do think you have it locked down..... Congrats

Congrats. on the runaway win this month Marz!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom