420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2022

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone :ciao:
Hope your having a wonderful morning.
Did you get a chance to look through the candidates.
Only 11 days left to pick your favorite.
And a reminder since I have your attention do you have a smoke detector in your grow area?
Change the batteries.
And lastly do you have a Big Arse fire extinguisher too?

Pass this thread onto your friends.
Have a safe weekend.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hey everyone :ciao:
Hope your having a wonderful morning.
Did you get a chance to look through the candidates.
Only 11 days left to pick your favorite.
And a reminder since I have your attention do you have a smoke detector in your grow area?
Change the batteries.
And lastly do you have a Big Arse fire extinguisher too?

Pass this thread onto your friends.
Have a safe weekend.

After I read your post on fire safety I rewired outlet that feeds my grow box. I'm in a house that's over a 100 years old, with old branch wiring. A fire was just wating to get me. Thanks for the life saving tip bill

After I read your post on fire safety I rewired outlet that feeds my grow box. I'm in a house that's over a 100 years old, with old branch wiring. A fire was just wating to get me. Thanks for the life saving tip bill
Glad your safe my friend.
That's more important than any plant's.
Did you get a chance to see the rest of the contents.
Might take 11 days to check them all. :rofl:

:adore: Congratulations to our 2022 Member of the Year! :adore:

@InTheShed

It's plain to see that this community truly cares and appreciates all you do here! :love:
Thank you for everything Shed, we are very grateful for you! :high-five:

We also want to give a round of applause to all of the other members that made it here.

Thanks again for being such an amazing part of our community!

:circle-of-love: :bravo::circle-of-love:

Thanks Renee!

This place has been my home for nearly 6 years now and I try to give as much to this community as I can. It's an honor to be recognized for that, as well as to be among nominees of such amazing talents. That list of folks speaks to the quality that 420magazine brings to the world of cannabis awareness and growing prowess.

A big thank you to the admins and staff here who keep the site ticking over like clockwork! A big thank you to the sponsors that keep the lights on with their financial support and keep the contests hopping with their useful and innovative products. :adore:

And of course, a big waving :thanks: to each and every one of the only 58 folks who turned up to vote in this contest. For contests as important as these yearly ones (and the monthly ones too) it would be great to get many many more of the thousands of folks who sign up, ask questions, get answers, create journals, and share and learn across this forums on this site.

Here's to another year of progress to legalize, de-stigmatize, and normalize the use and growing of cannabis. :high-five:

Thanks Renee!

This place has been my home for nearly 6 years now and I try to give as much to this community as I can. It's an honor to be recognized for that, as well as to be among nominees of such amazing talents. That list of folks speaks to the quality that 420magazine brings to the world of cannabis awareness and growing prowess.

A big thank you to the admins and staff here who keep the site ticking over like clockwork! A big thank you to the sponsors that keep the lights on with their financial support and keep the contests hopping with their useful and innovative products. :adore:

And of course, a big waving :thanks: to each and every one of the only 58 folks who turned up to vote in this contest. For contests as important as these yearly ones (and the monthly ones too) it would be great to get many many more of the thousands of folks who sign up, ask questions, get answers, create journals, and share and learn across this forums on this site.

Here's to another year of progress to legalize, de-stigmatize, and normalize the use and growing of cannabis. :high-five:
Congratulations Shed. :high-five:
We would be lost without you. :thumb:
I really appreciate all your help and wisdom.
Take care my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

:adore: Congratulations to our 2022 Member of the Year! :adore:

@InTheShed

It's plain to see that this community truly cares and appreciates all you do here! :love:
Thank you for everything Shed, we are very grateful for you! :high-five:

We also want to give a round of applause to all of the other members that made it here.

Thanks again for being such an amazing part of our community!

:circle-of-love: :bravo::circle-of-love:
Congratulations bro on your being MOTY. Keep up the great work! CL🍀 :woohoo: :bravo::cheer::high-five::party:

Well deserved Shed and thanks for all you do.

Congratulations Shed.
We would be lost without you.
I really appreciate all your help and wisdom.
Take care my friend.
Thanks Bill! I'm sure someone here would pick up the slack without me though, just maybe with fewer links. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats @InTheShed Well deserved.
Thank you joe!
Congratulations bro on your being MOTY. Keep up the great work! CL🍀
Thanks Captain!
Congratulations Shed
Thank you GG, and congrats on that beauty of a NOTM!
Congratulations Shed! I'm glad you're you!
Very sweet of you Otter, thank you. :love:
Well deserved Shed and thanks for all you do.
Thanks LKA! Always trying to help where I can. :thumb:
Congratulations Shed!
Thank you Mel!
Well deserved @InTheShed congratulations.
I also want to thank the member that votes for me, since I was an unexpected candidate from this title.
Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Thanks Tok!
A very worthy winner @InTheShed (Not in NZ )
@Bill284 obvs brilliant as well!
Learnt so much from both of ya in a short space of time so thanks!
Nick.
Thank you Nick! Like I said, I was in excellent company on that list. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom