420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
December Nominees
Thank you for all of your nominations for Member of the Month! :thanks:

We are especially grateful for these members listed below :adore:

All comments are quoted from actual member nominations.

@Patient puffer
Patient puffer deserves to be up there because he is very welcoming to new members. A very approachable member who lets everything on the line when it comes to helping others. He’s very intelligent and knows how to grow monsters. He’s been around the game for a very long time, and deserves to be recognized. This man knows his stuff.

@nivek
Nivek is a member who has contributed so much to this forum. He's always willing to answer the hard questions, he knows his stuff, and does this with such a humble attitude. Even when he disagrees, he maintains his humble demeanor. The amount of Karma given out by him in my mind nominates him as/for Karma returned :Namaste:

@Fredwak
I'd like to nominate Fredwak, he's a really positive member who brings positive vibes wherever he goes. I wish more people everywhere had his attitude towards gardening and life in general.
Polls are now open for your votes, good luck everyone! :cheer:

December Nominees
Thank you for all of your nominations for Member of the Month! :thanks:

We are especially grateful for these members listed below :adore:

All comments are quoted from actual member nominations.

@Patient puffer

@nivek

@Fredwak

Polls are now open for your votes, good luck everyone! :cheer:
Wow! I got up with a head cold at 2:30am and this greeted me! What an honor. Thank you for even mentioning me. Stay stoneder haha!

Goodness. (blushes) Again, these people are like, wha?! Who?! It's an award in itself to be nominated. I appreciate this site and it's members. My activity is usually a ton more but home repairs has really kept my posts limited and efforts as well for growing. Thank you again, it's humbling. I am taking my grow indoors and modifying an outbuilding. Stay tuned for the work about to jump off in a month or so. ;) Good luck to all nominees.

Wow! I got up with a head cold at 2:30am and this greeted me! What an honor. Thank you for even mentioning me. Stay stoneder haha!
I'd also like to say that I am really, really stoneder on some Bubba Kush that I learned to grow right here. I'm really fortunate to be considered among great members @Patient puffer and @nivek. Stay stoneder

Well. I too am a little stunned and a bit surprised to be considered for such inclusion.

Peace and karma sent to p.p. and fred and to whomever nominated me

I dont think i quite fit the motm requirements

But i do fit the same size pants i wore in high school. Ha

Cheers friends

Well. I too am a little stunned and a bit surprised to be considered for such inclusion.

Peace and karma sent to p.p. and fred and to whomever who nominated me

I dont think i quite fit the motm requirements

But i do fit the same size pants i wore in high school. Ha

Cheers friends
I feel the same as you @nivek :ciao: My inseam is the same as when I was in high school. Stay stoneder

Whoa! Uhh...wha?

Yeah i get ya...uhh...i hate casting my vote. I treat it like a band-aid and do it quick and back off the page as quickly as possible.

Buuut...holy smokes! I'm leaving right now before i jinx myself... :)

Whoa! Uhh...wha?

Yeah i get ya...uhh...i hate casting my vote. I treat it like a band-aid and do it quick and back off the page as quickly as possible.

Buuut...holy smokes! I'm leaving right now before i jinx myself... :)
You deserve this P! I love this site. Everyone is a winner here. I just fired up the ts1000 i won from the great folks @Mars Hydro Happy New Year to everyone. And please, in all seriousness, however, wherever, whenever you possibly can....smile and stay stoneder

Back
Top Bottom