2nd Grow: Fruity Pebbles, Gorilla Zkittles, Peyote Critical & 3 More

I usually wait until stretch is over to defoliate

Thanks for the info. I never really did anything for my first grow and had lots of popcorn buds that never really turn into much with all the leaves in the way. Here’s hoping I have another week or 2 of stretch, cause some still need it

You should try lollipopping if you wanna cut down on the popcorn buds

I did with them in this grow. The only one I couldn’t was my Black Domina, being a last minute addition to the grow. Was a runt from the beginning and never recovered like my Black Sugar did. When I tried retraining a bit tonight, the grow was leafy but compact, lollipop out probably 7-9 inches on all of them, but Black Sugar. I kind of let the training lack on it and reason why it has a bunch of stems growing off of branches from the mainline. Will probably do another bit of lollipopping when I defoilate after the stretch

Day 74/19 Flowering I’m still worried about this grow. I’m almost 3 weeks in and no pistils have shown up yet. So I raised my lights up 6” because they seemed a bit intense on the leaves as they were droopy/wilted looking, and was hoping it would encourage some more stretching. I did that 2 days ago and have seen another inch or 2 added to Gelat.OG, Cindy 99, Peyote Critical and even my Black Domina. Also decided to add another half hour of darkness with the lights being raised and wonder if that is helping them stretch too. So here’s hoping I start seeing some real flowering developments this week with those changes, and if not. I will start sending out the flares for help. So today’s pics

AFAD4065-F58F-46A0-AEE6-452D31D61032.jpeg

6A4725FD-1E6A-4E6B-967A-2C103A368514.jpeg

7247C1F2-74ED-43A1-A609-3119489102F9.jpegF5FB0375-B761-4491-8474-BB13ADB0B8C3.jpegB110FC8E-3E47-491F-8344-0A9444832757.jpeg5ECB1C14-A0C5-45EF-84D2-B6B48711ECFE.jpeg6D583B25-2FA9-4DE2-BAF7-4127E492C55B.jpeg11B1E6B1-F632-4A62-B5AC-79EBA672A297.jpeg888E21A7-4DC3-492D-93BA-65F3DFBE1BAA.jpeg

God I am a fucking dumbass. I think I know why everyone looks wilted, not stretching and no forms of pistils in sight. I FUCKING FORGOT TO PLUG MY LIGHTS INTO THE TIMER. They have been on 24hrs a day since I changed out my power bar almost 3-4 weeks ago. (Maybe even longer) Explains more of my plant health problems and low RH in my tent every morning. I think I finally found that fucking corner on this grow :)

God I am a fucking dumbass. I think I know why everyone looks wilted, not stretching and no forms of pistils in sight. I FUCKING FORGOT TO PLUG MY LIGHTS INTO THE TIMER. They have been on 24hrs a day since I changed out my power bar almost 3-4 weeks ago. (Maybe even longer) Explains more of my plant health problems and low RH in my tent every morning. I think I finally found that fucking corner on this grow :)
Nooo, at least you know now.

I must of been high or on my pain killers from my surgery to miss this. Apparently from my grow journal I have on another site. I have been 24hrs lights on since day 28 of this grow when I had to replace my power bar. I had my sister get behind my tent to get it plugged in because I was in no shape to do so. So really, this is my sisters fault;)

And me being the dumbass yesterday thought my ph was high as my probes were saying 7.5 or higher. Was told to dilute some white vinegar and water to drop it easily and we’ll i just destroyed them all :nervous-guy:Well, minus Black Sugar that actually grew some. So I just flushed them all and will hope for the best. God damnit I can’t get a break

A5061C24-AD4F-4F25-9C8F-6C06F39DF9F7.jpeg

THEY’RE DEAD JIM!!!:rip:

I fucked up and I’m paying the price. Not even worth posting how sad they look (and it’s a bit embarrassing) but they are goners. Stems have gone brown, leaves crunchy and shriveled up, and well FUCK!!! Black Sugar the runt, somehow came out of it unharmed. So here I am sad, mad and ready to blow my top. Thankfully I still have seeds left and so I have planted new ones in and will be trying this once again. . . . and because I seem to like punishment. I have also thrown in a Critical Orange Punch in there as well. I will once again mainline this grow, as I was liking the look of my plants before I killed them. I’m thinking of also using Advance Nutrients for my plants as well, as I didn’t really use anything on my first try.

I did notice some stems and branches on my dead plants are showing some green in them. So I’m hoping there is just enough life in them that will work into a reveg for the spring/summer Canadian outdoor grow. Just need to keep them in this vegetative coma until it’s just about warm enough to handle the nighttime lows outside. So fuck off snow and let me have some happiness come my way.

So I’ll keep this journal going but my updates might be a little more spaced out in these coming weeks. Thanks for following and sorry for the blue balls I have provided with this hiccup

Day 87/3 Well it has been a bit since my last update. I have started new seeds and they have sprouted, except Peyote Critical. It cracked its shell and kind of died after that. So today I placed another seed in and will hope for life soon. My past attempt has little leaves sprouted near the stem of my Gelat.OG and Gorilla Zkittlez and will be throwing them outside soon. Yeah it is still cold where I live but I need the tent room for the new guys very soon. (Plus kick out my sister’s Pepper plants she has started) Have an old clear container that I will throw over them outside to help keep them a little warm. If nothing happen, then nothing happens and will move on. Like I said in my last post and will now confirm that I have moved onto Advance Nutrients for this go. I never really used Nutrients the last time, but will be using them from the start this time. Already used once at roughly 1/4 the recommended dosage. Black Sugar is still going strong and should have a nice size plant when I finally hit the flowering stage. Hopefully my nutrients will speed everything up a week or so and can finally get some sort of harvest coming my way. Starting to get a little low on my Black Domina from my first grow, but hopefully enough until these guys are ready

B776C90E-FE2E-446F-9D75-C99EE0B334D5.jpeg
935D9875-55AB-446F-90E1-B8DFF078553E.jpeg

No idea how Black Sugar survived and I almost tossed it at the beginning because she wasn’t growing. I might have to scrap the idea of trying to reveg the 2 showing new little leaves on the stem. Went to touch the dead limbs and they are slimy and peeling away. Funny thing on the Fruity Pebbles. I took a snip of it before everything went belly up, dipped the stem in amber honey, threw it in a glass of tap water and covered with foil. At almost 2 weeks now and it’s still alive and was seeing the start of new roots sprouting from the cut today. Might be able to throw into soil soon and hope it continues to live/grow for either a) gift for a neighbour or b) place it outside and see what happens there.

Day 92/8 Well today was moving day for everyone. Everyone has been moved to a 7G fabric pot and now sit on plastic risers. First time using risers and will be interesting to see if the added airflow will help my babies grow/mature faster this go around. Just know that my tent will be looking like a rainforest if all goes well. My Fruity Pebbles clone I took from my first attempt has been taken out of the water cup and placed in a small soil pot. Forgot to take pics before the transfer because the new roots were pretty impressive for the cutting and was pretty proud of myself for a first attempt. My 4 Black Sugar clones are doing alright after a few days, except for one. Looks really wilted and struggling compared to the other 3 healthy, still looking perky cuts. Will have plenty of time to try more before everyone else catches up in the grow. So I used my nutrients for today’s watering and upped the amount from last week. Went from 3ml to 6ml per gallon, but that is like a 1/3rd of what the site recommends, and I’m not taking any chances with them being so young. I placed 2 of my dead plants outside and hoping for a resurrection to happen (hey, it’s almost Easter) Doubtful anything is going to happen, but worth trying before I result to using my clones. So after that rant, the pics

B05EFBE5-F818-48AF-B83F-E6F44B243833.jpeg
3D3B7052-CF67-4F8B-B3EA-DA8C6F6AEDD0.jpeg

16B79620-4782-4C19-A3D8-9170F5C4847A.jpeg

3155F1A3-F1EE-45D0-95CE-EA00CA84379B.jpeg

D5AE9A51-79B6-4261-A1A8-B1A190815C9E.jpeg

99C7BCF9-F99F-4540-AC30-96BFFA27F9B8.jpeg

78E1CBC5-9688-4EEF-BFC6-A782FA5CE4FE.jpeg

47EF61FF-B2B4-4926-8916-0DDD5520E71A.jpeg

4852B37D-A0B5-4E3C-AFA7-7AD7777CA9F8.jpeg

B26D6059-A813-458C-AA8B-777654813F66.jpeg

Looking good, what do you have your clones in?

Thanks CookieMonster. Just using tap water, couple drops of Tiger Bloom in a mason jar. Have it on a heating pad under a fluorescent lights that my sister uses for her veggie garden seedlings. I just got some Advance Nutrients B-52 today. I will be using this for my plants next nutrient watering day next week, but is said to be good for cloning too. So I usually replace the water after a week worth of use, and will add this to its next watering change and will hold back the Tiger Bloom. Be interesting if I notice a change or not compare to the Fruity Pebbles clone I just placed in soil. I guess we will find out in about 7-10 days if it works or not

Back
Top Bottom