Zamaldelica & Frisian Dew Under 580 Watts Of LEDs

Photo update while smoking third bowl Zamaldelica. MMMmmmm ggooood zamaldelica such a newbie dry but aint even cured:hookah::hookah:
so a few pics ay? Zamal Mother on the left veg's w some clones and one Frisian Dew in flower. Lights are set at 13 hours ZD veg's at 12.5 hours and FD flowers below 14.5 so all good. FD got beat up on the soil issue too but has pulled through it seems and runs an honest 6.7 PH as it sets flowers.
GOPR5916-0001.jpg

the Veg shelf now holds l to r back row; Orange Bud W F Dew clone in baggie, Wappa, front rown, Frisian Dew Clone, Zamaldelica clone
GOPR5917-0002.jpg

ok then so I think officially I'm ready to close out the journal with the smoke report. Right now I have a bowl of fifty fifty white to bronze trichs with a three day drying and a week in the jar, glass spoon for the apparatus and a nice short glass of cold Nectarine juice. Zamaldelica is in my top three to maybe top five and it hasn't cured yet. it doesn't really level out it levels up and at first its a nice tasting bowl and your fine and then it starts climbing creep creep creep and you find yourself having stared off somewhere wtf knows and you think jesus christ, I'm totally high. It is a lot like the Thai I used to get back in High school when it shipped in from Beantown's docks. yeah like skipping school for the day in the forest high. Flavor is Sandelwood like and really that's a cop out description too easy plus it will change as it matures and damn given how long it's taken my ass to type this it will be epic what ever it is. I spelled Beantown 3 x's and note this fact: I am from Boston.
Frisian Dew, worth the effort as an experiment but better in the sun it is really not an indoor plant, great evening smoke too social and chill. I'm sure some of you would grow the heck out of them. Me and Zamal are sticking together for a while.
ok peace out thanks for visiting it has been swell and I 'preciate ya stopping by! Ill kick in a new one soon enough when time allows and as the clones mature but as it is putting lot of work keeping the clients happy couple hours to midnight and dinner is just starting ;).

Well I'm sure that MG added a lot of zip to the mix. I saw this cross testing at 27% thc once :hookah:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom