Wrangler's 1st Grow - Nirvana Bubb

First time grower here. Just planted my 4 seeds about 4 days ago. Similar setup to yours so will be following this grow looking for tips. Everything about yours looks really good so far. Sucks to have those 3 be males. :rip:

yeah I am actually trying to put my journal together as we speak. But quick dumb question...what is the easiest way to put pictures in your threads. The only way I see is copy and pasting a URL into some box? Thanks for the help

P.S. There already saved onto my computer.

Ok I got my grow journal started, except for one last problem, cant seem to figure out how to add my link into my signature. I feel dumb. =[

fixed

day 38: 12 days 12/12

Got my setup configured for my one girl until i get my grow tent next week. I chopped the first set of fan leaves that were lying in the dirt and dying to prevent anything bugs could eat. I also cut 5 healthy shoots from the bottom to attempt some clones to put in small pots if they root. I used 2 tupperware containers, one filled with clean rainwater and a cap of superthrive, the other to put on top to maintain 100% humidity, and some new foam piping insulation taped to the sides of the bottom container to stick the stems in to keep upright and in the water. Hopefully they root and can be planted soon but if not, no big loss really, just experimenting. Anyone know how long it takes to root clones? Well here are some pictures, let me know what yah think!

Shot of my current setup
setup_day_38.JPG

It's a girl!!
Day_38_pistols.JPG

Some more shots
Day_381.JPG

Day_38_stem.JPG

My attempt to clone ....gasp
Day_38_clones.JPG

Ive been pretty diligent in measuring them daily and they grew about an inch alone today with the HPS about 6-7 above them!! They stand a little over 15' now. Hope she is big and fruitfull in the end!

Cheers!! :high-five:

Pretty neat, yes a light excluding black bottom and aerating the water with an aquarium air pump would make that into a very good bubble cloner. I would take the cover off after 4 days or so and avoid spraying anything on them for a week or so. I have had a hard time cloning in water like that but it can be done. Changing the water every day is a must without a bubbler.

sso just your clones are just in water? ohhh but the bubbler would get oxygen going i see cool

i might but i need to get a female first! i got one last hope with this last plant! just found a male in the couple :( so one more plant and if its a male im throwing in the towel for a while till i get fem seeds or my brother finds me a clone or two, man my last plant was a male and now i already found a male in these two so im like iffy about my last plant

day 42: 16 days 12/12

All is going well, no real developments. Still growing almost an inch a day which is awesome. I fed full bloom regimine of flora duo nutes tonight following their feeding schedule and they seem to like it a lot. More hairs appear to be popping up everywhere, it is exciting to check every day!!! I checked the clones today and they have started rooting. There are small roots popping out of the stem where I cut the leaves from the nodes. Tent will be here in 2 days. Here are some current pics.

Plant top
day_42_top.JPG

Side view
day_42_side.JPG

What are your thoughts?? enjoy your weekend!!

Nothing really to update on my Bubblicious plant, I will post pictures sometime this week when they are settled into their new home.

On a side note, I am already thinking about my next grow. I plan on starting veg in my old room 1 month before my bubblicious harvest which will be moved to my grow tent tomorrow. This will let me go right into flower again when the first crop is done. I am thinking about the hitting up the november Attitude promotion which is 1 barneys farm pineapple chunk fem, 1 greenhouse seeds super lemon haze fem and 2 DNA LA confidential. I think I am going to order the female seeds co. C99 and grow the super lemon haze and one c99. They look very tasty. I am very interested to see the difference between sativa and indica plants. I will use the same 10" pots I have now but will go with 1/2 Pro-Mix BX soilless medium, 1/4 perlite and 1/4 worm castings with some added pelleted dolomite lime.

Man, this hobby is extremely addicting!

it is addicting and i would be addicted if i had the money to be, i womder if theres a good way to clone without a bubbler thing or a sprayer aero set up or putting any money into shit... hmmm... i womder if i absolutely had to get rooting hormone if i just coated the stem with the root agent and stuck it in wet soil if that would work, i expect my plant to show me gender any day now so as soon as im sure its fem im cutting clones rooting them out and justnthrowing them in flowering with the momma

Back
Top Bottom