Winginit With Champagne Auto

Hey everyone,

So my ladies are starting on day 15, lights just turned on so I usually wait an hour before feeding. The past few days I have updated my feed regimen. I'm using 3ml/g AN micro and grow and 2ml/g of AN bloom and CaMg. That puts my PPM around 330 and with the ph perfect nutrients my ph is always 5.7-5.8.

Their first feed when they wake up I give them 16oz of water each and then before lights off I give them 8oz each. They seem to be responding well to this regimen so far, I don't have any burnt tips/deficiencies and the leaves seem to have good color.

I have added 1 more Champagne auto as well as 1 Gorilla Glue auto
The Champagne made it to a pot already
I started the GG a few days later should have it in a pot soon
Here's me ladies:
420-magazine-mobile613447367.jpg

420-magazine-mobile116736578.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1041650984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1429899099.jpg

Hey man im growing the same strain flash champagne. im at about 2 months in shes huge i have pictures just dont know how to upload them

No but i have pictures from the start. i will upload when i get a little time im using a 4 gallon pot wish i went much bigger shes a big girl. I havent used any nutes yet either just good soil and water. Im growing in a 5x5 tent using a few 600w leds.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

It's been a while since I have updated this journal, the grow is still going and I will not be moving out of state after all..

In between the last update and now I have been undergoing issues with my ladies, I am still unsure of the underlying cause but seems like it was a mix of letting the pots sit in their run off as well as my lights being too close to the girls causing some stress on them.

I have resolved both issues recently and now all of the new growth is looking great and they are back on track, my tallest girl is growing 1 inch a day now currently sitting at 2 ft tall. My shorter girl has what looks like 17 tops and I've only ponytailed her as far as training goes. The 2fter has about 13 tops so far with more growing thru the canopy. I'm excited to see how these finish

This is day 41 for the older girls and I have added another Champagne auto to the mix and that one is on day 26 so far no issues with the new one. I also threw in a photo period bag seed I obtained out of some sour diesel which I will be experimenting with.

Here are the ladies as of today:
Short and bushy
420-magazine-mobile1771593825.jpg

Tall and skinny
420-magazine-mobile1073365185.jpg

I'm seeing hairs .
420-magazine-mobile1037343409.jpg

My day 26 girl playing catch up with a little training underway
420-magazine-mobile1390440248.jpg

Top view with a sneak peak of the photo period
420-magazine-mobile462364550.jpg

Enjoy .