Why my Plant looks yellowish after some Days?

Macro

IMG_20240623_192506.jpg

not sure what is up and image is super blurry, but this looks bad :

full

maybe get a better pic and have a look all over for hermies.

I watch later again

maybe get us a better pic of the same bud as soon as you can .. it won't matter if you interrupt night period at this point.

I mean this one has a nice natural fade as well.
So if you're going by EC and have the plant runoff tell you how much seems you're letting a natural senescence of the plant occur and so the faded leaves at this stage are normal.
Hi, for me she looked deficient that's why i ask :) I start flush this week then in the next 2 weeks i will Harvest her

Hi, for me she looked deficient that's why i ask :) I start flush this week then in the next 2 weeks i will Harvest her

feed right to the end. there's no reason to only give it water for the last two weeks. it results in poor weed. the only time you flush is when a specific nute schedule calls for it.

I start flush this week then in the next 2 weeks i will Harvest her
Why? You are jumping to conclusions that will not benefit your harvest.

Ask yourself why are you doing a flush if you are growing in soil. What is happening that makes you think it needs 10 gallons (40 liters) of water poured through the soil? How will a flush improve the soil?

Hi, for me she looked deficient that's why i ask :)
The ask yourself why you thought the plant was deficient and turning yellow and then try to figure out how removing all the soluble nutrients will improve the plant.

People growing while using a hydroponic method often do a flush on their plant but that does not mean that someone growing in soil should be doing it.

Why? You are jumping to conclusions that will not benefit your harvest.

Ask yourself why are you doing a flush if you are growing in soil. What is happening that makes you think it needs 10 gallons (40 liters) of water poured through the soil? How will a flush improve the soil?

The ask yourself why you thought the plant was deficient and turning yellow and then try to figure out how removing all the soluble nutrients will improve the plant.

People growing while using a hydroponic method often do a flush on their plant but that does not mean that someone growing in soil should be doing it.
Not Soil I Grow in Coco but yes guy's i will not Flush her i don't belive this Flushing stuff is a Mith?

Not Soil I Grow in Coco but yes guy's i will not Flush her i don't belive this Flushing stuff is a Mith?
Depends on nutrient and dosages as to whether you have a build-up of salts in the root zone
The purpose is to rinse the coco if you feed heavily with synthetic nutrients through veg

Looks good to me from the photo👍 now taste and effect that's a different story only in person could i pass judgement on that 😀 i read you thread maybe slow down a little bit and do some more research on growing herb, there's A LOT to learn especially since the brains started doing studies on it and can document it for folks like us to find without having to go to the back alleys & the dark net to learn about it and then take it to the next level!✌️

Looks good to me from the photo👍 now taste and effect that's a different story only in person could i pass judgement on that 😀 i read you thread maybe slow down a little bit and do some more research on growing herb, there's A LOT to learn especially since the brains started doing studies on it and can document it for folks like us to find without having to go to the back alleys & the dark net to learn about it and then take it to the next level!✌️
I Grow for a long Time but sometimes i ask too much lol

Back
Top Bottom