Why do you think new growers tend to way over do the LST?

Hi Greenmachinee.
Good to meet ya...

I'm on my first grow and I'm very much guilty of the words you speak.
You start off will the best intentions for you and your ladies, "I'm just gonna leave it alone and let it do its thing and what I get I get.."
Then you try and educate yourself and do your best for her,and as you say ,hit those first few sites that the search engine chucks at us. And there loaded with info...bigger..better..bang for ya buck.
And it all looks and sounds very much doable.so again with the best of intentions we crack on...getting all excited coz were doing the right thing!
Speaking from a personal point of view.I feel I've done far too much for my first grow.topped.trained.there under a scrog net.and I've just read a few bits on definition... So you can guess what's happened there...

Without rattling on...I did it because I'm excited by the whole thing and want to get it right, applying my own logic to all the information I'm taking in so I can say " get in! I can do this.."

What was your approach to your fist grow and how did it go??.

Sent from my LG-D855 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's a fantastic question GM but I think JC hit the nail on the head. More always seems appealing so new growers try methods they're maybe not ready for in a effort to get as much bud as they can. I'm going to try and avoid being guilty of this by simply doing a little topping and pruning, but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have been doing that but I also have 12 plants to play with. I have been trying different things...taking notes and pictures. Trying different soil mixes...different lst..not lst...caging...mites...shade...Sun...whatever variables I can think of cuz the seeds are just bag seeds and I have an ounce of them to play with. Learning a lot along the way with just trying things.

I LST everything and always have. Great way to get ilght to more of the plant, a great way to strengthen the plant and a greatr way to learn a bout the plant and have some fun..
Check out LightAddict and Vlad Putin for some cool plant training..

Back
Top Bottom