Why ain't my Tricom changing need help

Joshua42088

My autos have been in bloom for about a month now, and I am waiting for a Tricom color to change and I have not had any buds are getting bigger and growing, but Tricom heads are still remaining clear and slightly cloudy. Any advice.

image.jpg

image.jpg

what is the strain ?
the rest of the look indicates done. are the trichs milky at least or do you have a pile of clear ?

if it's a heavy sativa only you may not get amber. normally with an auto i would expect some as all autos are type of hybrid, but the sativa may be simply stronger than the ruderalis bred in.

My autos have been in bloom for about a month now, and I am waiting for a Tricom color to change and I have not had any buds are getting bigger and growing, but Tricom heads are still remaining clear and slightly cloudy. Any advice.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Beautiful lady my friend, excellent work.
Your only half way through flower. :Namaste:
If she has only been in flower a month?
My estimation would be 6 weeks though.
I'd wait until she is almost finished flowering before I check trics.
Wait until those white pistils crinkle in and turn red.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

what is the strain ?
the rest of the look indicates done. are the trichs milky at least or do you have a pile of clear ?

if it's a heavy sativa only you may not get amber. normally with an auto i would expect some as all autos are type of hybrid, but the sativa may be simply stronger than the ruderalis bred in.
The three I’m worried about is Apple strudel auto it may have a strong sativa effect. I’m not sure my tricks are milky and not really much of them except the ones closer to the bottom they’re clear so should I cut?

I just let mine go. They look dead before I chopped. Idk. Never had plants do this . Like they molted or something
Same i’m trying to figure out if I should just let them run or if I should clip them because some of my Tricom are still clear but once I get the mostly milky, I think I’m gonna chop

Got same problem. Also everyone around saying none of thier plants gardens and greenhouses didn't bloom ether.
I got 1/3 Acre flower/veg plot down the road - absolutely nothing has grown normally outside this year
We are a group of about 75 farmers, all tell the same story this year
Potato, Swede, Carrot, Courgette, Squash, Beetroot - reasonable
Fine Beans [Annabel, a bush variety] harvest is small, but exceedingly good cooked up and a pretty plant
Tomato, Aubergine, Pepper, Brassicas - pathetic

Same i’m trying to figure out if I should just let them run or if I should clip them because some of my Tricom are still clear but once I get the mostly milky, I think I’m gonna chop
I topped the top bud and let it dry and waited till then . So I knew I was good

That looks doner than a very done thing to me :hookah:
I generally harvest earlier than @Bill284 tho so your choice - fucked in the head [FITH Syndrome] or stuck to the couch PICNIC Sydrome [Problem in chair, not in computer]

Yeah she a bit
If she is still eating, draining her pot she is still alive and flowing.
She has white pistils. :Namaste:
When flowering is finished they will turn red and crinkle in.
2 weeks minimum.
Then start checking trics.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom