White coated bud

No, they are adding thc-a powder to buds. Maybe to cover up ugly ones or something? And/or to make them stronger? Idk.
When you consider the profit margins involved it costs next to nothing to add this last step. They probably consider it icing on a cake. I've not tried one, but in principal I'm against it. They should be required to disclose what they are spraying onto the buds. What's next? A bit of crack?

When you consider the profit margins involved it costs next to nothing to add this last step. They probably consider it icing on a cake. I've not tried one, but in principal I'm against it. They should be required to disclose what they are spraying onto the buds. What's next? A bit of crack?
Idc what they say it is I ain’t smoking that. Id rather cover the weed with a concentrate or hash before smoking these candied buds. Just doesn’t sit right for me even if it might be an awesome high. Glad to know it exists.

Hello there and happy holiday season.

I recently purchases a couple small amounts of bud and one bag had nuggets that were evenly coated with white (powder?).
Anyone know what this might be! I think It looks too even to be a growth and seems to be from the outside. Some reddits mention things but they didn’t convince me….
Any help??

IMG_9389.jpeg

IMG_9388.jpeg
Some companies put added THC powder on buds, if it's from a major company it's probably just that... It it's from a local plug or grower, I'd be concerned and I wouldn't smoke it

I recently purchases a couple small amounts of bud and one bag had nuggets that were evenly coated with white (powder?).
Anyone know what this might be! I think It looks too even to be a growth and seems to be from the outside. Some reddits mention things but they didn’t convince me….
Any help??
This is called THC A isolate. I've been smoking it. It makes it even stronger.

Any help??

IMG_9389.jpeg

IMG_9388.jpeg

I registered for an account just to answer this question even though I may be far too late to be helpful to the OP. The flower you had (similar to the flower I acquired that prompted my own research for answers) is apparently what is called "Snow Cap" flower, which is cannabis (usually premium) that has been coated in THCA isolate which has been crystallized and powdered. This evidently produces an immensely intensified experience (as can be imagined) but is completely safe to consume, despite many of the answers given. The worst thing that will happen is you may get wayyyyyy too stoned if your tolerance does not match the extreme potency.

Hope this helps anyone who is also wondering about this...you can read more about it here:

Back
Top Bottom