When's the earliest I can flip a plant to check sex then flip back?

If you are looking to sex your plants, DNA sex testing is pretty cheap and honestly the best way to go about it if you want to save time. In fact it has become a very common practice in the industry. Farmer Freeman is $15 per a single test and cheaper as you buy more (10 for $120 and so on). Delta Leaf Labs is $10 for a ten pack of test kits but the testing costs an additional $9 per plant (or 10 for $100). Phylos has test kits of 4 tests for $60. There's others like them out there and at $10-$19 a plant, it will save you hundreds when looking at your time, energy, and materials you would have had to invest waiting for the plants to mature in order to flip and find out the sex. You also don't have the risk of screwing something up flipping and then reverting your plants back to vegetative growth, as you plan to do.

If you are looking to sex your plants, DNA sex testing is pretty cheap and honestly the best way to go about it if you want to save time. In fact it has become a very common practice in the industry. Farmer Freeman is $15 per a single test and cheaper as you buy more (10 for $120 and so on). Delta Leaf Labs is $10 for a ten pack of test kits but the testing costs an additional $9 per plant (or 10 for $100). Phylos has test kits of 4 tests for $60. There's others like them out there and at $10-$19 a plant, it will save you hundreds when looking at your time, energy, and materials you would have had to invest waiting for the plants to mature in order to flip and find out the sex. You also don't have the risk of screwing something up flipping and then reverting your plants back to vegetative growth, as you plan to do.

For that price per plant wouldnt it make more sense to just buy feminized seeds?

It looks nothing different from a clone immediately flipped after rooting. If you've made seed before you know you get a load of regular beans. That's basically what he did. These aren't magic beans...simple cannabis...lol. Back in the day this dude did all his grows with CFLs. Yeah, those things...lol.

I havent seen much, havent even finished my first harvest yet lol. The trunk is just very very skinny. Heck my stumps probably as wide as the thickest part of them.

Im not disputing their quality just for the record, they look like gorgeous nuggets. They seem to just appear out of thin air i see very little stem is all :)

Now that's a handy tool to have. I didn't know that existed.

Back
Top Bottom