What's Your Favorite RQS Indoor Variety?

Royal Queen Seeds

420 Sponsor
We've already shared our top picks for this indoor season, but now we want to hear from you! Which strains are you planning to grow this fall? Do you have a go-to variety that always delivers great results, or are you trying something new and exciting this time around?

Let us know what you're growing and why, and don’t hesitate to share your recommendations with fellow growers. Whether it's a high-yielding strain, something resilient for beginners, or a unique terpene profile you're excited about, we’d love to hear what you think will make this season a success!

Capa 0.png

Well I'm going far off my usual grows of Photoperiod plants indoors with some RQS Autos for the Fall/Winter season.

I've chosen RQS Royal Creamatic, Royal Gorilla, and Tyson x RQS Goat'Lato. My seeds arrived quickly and the current photoperiod grow is coming to a close. I should be able to get started on the Autos by end of this month. :slide:

I haven't grown Autos in many years, but have been watching other members with them having beautiful and rewarding results. Winters are harsh here with power outages randomly, and I want to grow plants that are less finicky about light interruptions in addition to faster results.
I was told by another grower on this forum, @Roy Growin , that the Royal Creamatic has a lovely coffee caramel flavor. Right up my alley. :yummy:

Can't wait to get started on growing these strains!

Back
Top Bottom