Whats wrong

A TS1000 is only rated 150 watts…

Leaf curl is a symptom of several issue including low rh or nute burn

but when light is too powerful the leaves fold closed which is the plant reducing area of leaf surface exposed to light… no worries it’s all good!!

but when light is too powerful the leaves fold closed which is the plant reducing area of leaf surface exposed to light… no worries it’s all good!!!
Ow ok. was thinking 1000 watts because the mars hydro line is 4800 and it’s a 480 watt light. My mistake, thanks for the info. Yeah if it’s only 150 watts that’s not the prob.
I did notice that the TS1000 is pushing 1700 ppfd in the center. If the light is 12 in away. That’s a lot without co2. Surprised me that it was pushing that.

but when light is too powerful the leaves fold closed which is the plant reducing area of leaf surface exposed to light… no worries it’s all good!!!
I did notice that the center area of TS 10000 does have a 1700 ppfd reading In the center. That’s definitely too much where the light is positioned. I’m surprised at the off of this TS10000. I’m going to pick up one for my clone tent. Pretty sweet deal. I’ve got the Samsung 4800’s and they are amazing. I’ve had great experiences with mars hydro.

Did the plant leaves start curling up after you fed her? I think you mentioned that you just started feeding. If so, that's a pretty good clue. Its very easy to overdo P and K following nutrient feed charts, this is why many say to start at half the recommended dose.( or less)

Back
Top Bottom