Whats the most high u ever been

stonedclown

my most high time is when i took like 24 bong rips straight to my head iwas dizzy:bongrip: :bongrip: :smokin:

i went to an easy star allstars concert and we had 1/4-1/2 O of blueberry

easily one of the best shows ive ever been to

i believe the highest ive gotten is of course my first time.. my friend smoked me out with some ak 47 :whoa: apparently i just kept smokin non stop for an hour or so... i dont remember much except that everything was shaking.

Me and a friend took a fishing trip to the Mamoth area in California. He was an every day smoker and I am not but I thought I could hang. Wrong!! We smoked all day when we were fishing but when we got back to the motel he pulled this little bong from his bag and just tore it up. I had nevery had a bong rip befor so this was a little new to me. I got so baked I was literally holding on to my bed cuz I thought I was gonna fly off.

The highest I've ever been was definitely the first time I was seeing life as a black and white cartoon and I've been trying to get higher ever since after that was the first time I smoked bubblegum ummm umm yumm that was the night I became part of the sofa

Oh my the most high i have ever been so many really. One really sticks in my head would be when some friends and i were token down. Hang with me its a funny story... I was so freaking high I had passed out... while i was standing up fixing our buns. My whole world was spinning hard too. What got me was i just knew I was going to pass out, but could not speak at all. I even knew what was going on around me I though I was going forward to lean on the counter, but needless to say i was going backwards. Heather pushes me to keep from hitting the gas stove, and man what a rush as I was falling. After it all I was only wanting to know three things that was damn good shit, where do we get more, and the grease on the back of my nike shirt. Didn't care about the passing out at all. Turns out that the weed was washed in bleach. My friend was so high the night before and forgot it in her pants.

last 420 with 4 real close buddys, well we started the night off deciding to get some brews and maybe take a few bong chops but me and 2 other buddys got payed from work (we all work at the same place). so anyways were like holy shit we got loads of money to spend, so we pick up 1/4 oz of Blonde lebanese hash, (guhh so killer), then an ounce of White russian, and my buddy had about 4 joints on him before we picked up the goods, we smoked all into the night and were so amazingly baked like i was seein the walls shae and turn diferent colors and everyones eyes were sortof a lightish green. it was crazzy

the highest i ever was was when me and my buddy tried out this bong he got it was a nice 3 footer and we hadnt hit anything like that and we didnt even smoke that much but that bong fucking killed us we decided it smelt really badly of chronic in the house so we were gonna go out to the garage to finish off the sesh but we were so high we couldnt make it and spent about 45 minutes lying on my driveway unbelievably stoned that was the greatest high i ever got off marijuana anyways

the highest i ever was when i smoked about 1/2 ounce of high grade in about 2 hours alone, the only thing i remember was thinking that i was on a new planet or some shit and everything seemed brand new ,

oh my god the most high i have got was when i went to my friend friend's house and it was like 4 guys and 4 gurls so they rolled like to fat blunts and packed a bong with some white rhyno (reall good cronic) and were just rotating with blunts. after we finished that they just passed this sick ass glass pipe that glows wit the black light. They turned on the black light and his room was full of glow in the dark stars and bob marley glow in the dark posters i was tripping out big time i wAS passing out sitting down on a tall stool hahah thats what i really remember and waking up in my house hahah yeah smoke on people

my most high moment id say would be last year at college we went for a ride into the woods and chilled there for a while smoking a lot, and then continued on our way back to the dorms, and by the time we got back to campus i was done, i was ghostly white from what i was told, and my room mate and other friend that lived downstairs had to drag me back in to the dorms past all the cops security and everything else that roams campus, so yea that was a fun time, i dont really remember to much just getting to my room and making it to my bed and passing out for the rest of the day.

This one time, right? I smoked some WEED! right? Well, as a result in smoking the weed, I got stoned. It was excellent. That's the most high I've ever been. HAHA!!

uhh.... on a serious note, this one night. I smoked a blunt before school with my bud and at lunch we went across the street to this kid's house and smoked a couple bowls with him. After school we went to my house and I rolled up another blunt and 3 of us smoked it then one of my other friends came over and had a blunt so we smoked that. Then my OTHER friend called, said he gotta dime so he came over. We went to my sister's crib after that and she smoked us up with like 5 chllums and then I had a shot of cappy.

I felt sooo good, really and all we smoked was dank, nothin but!

highest I've been was my most recent birthday, and I hadn't smoked in a few weeks. I smoked a gram of hash in a hooka with 3 of my friends and my g/f, then we went to a movie, smoked a blunt of dank after the movie and just went driving around listening to music and havin fun. Went to the community college campus and smoked a couple bowls of hash there, then we all went to my house and crashed.

The HIGHEST i've ever been, one of the best nights of my life

The most stoned I've ever been was a 420 I was at my buddy's place and we set off the smoak alarm at 2am because we boged his room out so bad. I was so stoned I was on the floor and couldn't move when these hot girls wanted a "ride home" if you know what I mean. But I couldn't drive them because I was WAY too stoned.

not the first time i smoked but the the first time me and marry got to know eachother really good...i think it was probly the second time when i was 14 i smoked somewhere between 9-15 bowls behind my old house. it was more like a fuckin trip than a high i felt like i was havin a damn outer body experence or somthing like that....shit put my ass in a trance for about 3 hours and it was just mid...all i smoke now is strait dro and i still can't get that high ....i don't think... might try tommarow:cool:

^^ haha 9-15 bowls in begining highs? that must of been a great experience, i wish i could go back in time to the first day i smoked and smoke twenty blunts

Back
Top Bottom