What seeds do you have?

newsisnoise

i'm a bit of a collector. especially when it comes to seeds. this results in my curiosity about what others are collecting. and so i figure, to ask this info of you all, i need to supply my own information as a, shall we say, bribe?

my seeds are organized mainly by the quantity, rarity and origin (breeder).
(each catagory is named after the container for the seeds.)

Gunpowder Tin
NYC Queen (10)
Purple Wreck (10)
Galaxy God Bud (12)
Sour Diesel (4)
Purple Indica (5)
Sweet Low Runner (4)
Kali Mist X Ak-47 (9)
Early (11)
New White Widow (8)
Kali Mist (17)
Ice (15)
El Nina (8)
Kali Dream (6)
Russian Widow (30+)
Ol' Red-Eye Widder (30+)
Blue Widow (40+)

Medicine Bag
Chiesel - Fem (1)
Super Lemon Haze - Fem (1)
Pineapple Express - Fem (1)
Lockstock (1)
L.A. Woman (2)
Amnesia Kush (3)
Sleestack X Skunk (3)

Cotton Sack
Mango (7)
KC 36 (6)
Swiss Cheese (10)
Hindu Kush (9)
Original Haze (10)
White Skunk (10)
Original Haze X Skunk #1 (9)

Bag Seed/Mixes
Connoisseurs Mis (13)
Mega Mix (10)
Peach's Bag (4.1grams)
P-man's Bag (26)
Mixed Bag (24)

I also have about 200 Sneaky Fucking Russian seeds (aka Canada Frost).

so, now i've shown you mine... can i see yours? ;D

Lol...

Nice seed collection.. very nice.. ima lil jealous. Are you saving them for a major outdoor run?

haha. thanks. i have this strange survival instinct that says "save seeds they may not always be around!!!" lol

Dro, im actually planning my first ourdoor grow ever. :D

i certainly hope so. such and amazing plant! i love it!

Dro... no one. lol. mother nature will take care of that all on her own. she really doesn't need us at all..

superweed, i would love to try something by Arjan, especially his strawberry haze. good on ya brother.

Dro... no one. lol. mother nature will take care of that all on her own. she really doesn't need us at all..

superweed, i would love to try something by Arjan, especially his strawberry haze. good on ya brother.

I've planted 3 days ago 3 seeds, one for strange, and after 3 days all 3 are out. Incredible, just soil, good temp, perlite and water (but just some little drops).
HG first : 2 & 18hr
AS : 3 days
NL : 3 days 1 hr

:slide::ganjamon:

seeds15.jpg

some people collest base ball card's some people stamps. I like to grow sevral diffrent strains at a time and and am always looking for the next phenom right now i have a AK-47 from serious seed's that taste like cherry to a lot of us...peace

sweet! are you going to put together a journal for us to follow you? you should, especially if you've got questions. there are hundreds of people here who can and will help you. :D

dain! that is a sweet ass collection. i like the fancy packets and cards, oooh! what's that from SensiSeeds? it looks like a really cool packet.

thx for sharing man.

dain! that is a sweet ass collection. i like the fancy packets and cards, oooh! what's that from SensiSeeds? it looks like a really cool packet.

thx for sharing man.

Have two differant sensi product's on hand SHIVA SKUNK & MR.NICE(G-13 X HASH PLANT) i am saving them for the next grow i do for seed's.:bongrip:

i'm a bit of a collector. especially when it comes to seeds. this results in my curiosity about what others are collecting. and so i figure, to ask this info of you all, i need to supply my own information as a, shall we say, bribe?

my seeds are organized mainly by the quantity, rarity and origin (breeder).
(each catagory is named after the container for the seeds.)

Gunpowder Tin
NYC Queen (10)
Purple Wreck (10)
Galaxy God Bud (12)
Sour Diesel (4)
Purple Indica (5)
Sweet Low Runner (4)
Kali Mist X Ak-47 (9)
Early (11)
New White Widow (8)
Kali Mist (17)
Ice (15)
El Nina (8)
Kali Dream (6)
Russian Widow (30+)
Ol' Red-Eye Widder (30+)
Blue Widow (40+)

Medicine Bag
Chiesel - Fem (1)
Super Lemon Haze - Fem (1)
Pineapple Express - Fem (1)
Lockstock (1)
L.A. Woman (2)
Amnesia Kush (3)
Sleestack X Skunk (3)

Cotton Sack
Mango (7)
KC 36 (6)
Swiss Cheese (10)
Hindu Kush (9)
Original Haze (10)
White Skunk (10)
Original Haze X Skunk #1 (9)

Bag Seed/Mixes
Connoisseurs Mis (13)
Mega Mix (10)
Peach's Bag (4.1grams)
P-man's Bag (26)
Mixed Bag (24)

I also have about 200 Sneaky Fucking Russian seeds (aka Canada Frost).

so, now i've shown you mine... can i see yours? ;D

First off, Peach's bag sucked!:cheer:
my list:
30 G13 Haze:slide:
20 spring mix from some bank
4 highly deformed mutants from NL
12 simese mixed
20 D's bag super green dank nugs
4 big bud
Hope to order some purple somthing or other when find a trustworthy method/bank. -LoDo

sun very nice. have you grown out any of those bag seeds from the 70's? i'm curious about them. i'm guessing PPP is pure power plant and LR2 is lowrider #2. both awesome!

Dain i've heard great things about mr. nice. looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us. :bongrip:

LoDo. haha. i'm not sure if they do, not even sure what they are. a buddy who's been dealing for a while gave me a bag full of the seeds that he's been collecting. it's a crazy mix. people call him peach, hence peach's bag. lol. super green dank nugs sounds like a tasty selection.

stay up all..

LoDo i'm a fan of Purple Wreck. a few banks carry it.

Are you kiding i have to stop my self from starting them.Thay were given to me from adam dronker's(son of founder ben) in amsterdam after telling him that the hash plant i grew from their genitics was one of the best plant's i have ever grown.When i saw how much thay retailed for i was wowed at the generosity of these people.He also turned me on to their white label brand thet makes hybrid's with other genitcs then what sensi normaly offer's right now i am growing their white deisel, a sativa dominate strain.

Back
Top Bottom