What is the best way to dry and preserve the cure for smooth, sweet buds?

Howdy đź‘‹

someone may have already said this…

i have tried several method, this is my favorite and fastest.

cut the stalk as low to the dirt as possible, hang your entire plant upside down, trim as many fan leaves as possible, leave sugar leaf. leave in dark with air flow, i use a grow tent, wait 7 days ish, start checking the branches, once the branches break completely drying is done. this is usually no more than 14 days. then put in mason jars filled 3/4 thru, roll around 3 times a day and burp. 2-4 weeks you’ll have bangin flower.

✌🏻

Howdy đź‘‹

someone may have already said this…

i have tried several method, this is my favorite and fastest.

cut the stalk as low to the dirt as possible, hang your entire plant upside down, trim as many fan leaves as possible, leave sugar leaf. leave in dark with air flow, i use a grow tent, wait 7 days ish, start checking the branches, once the branches break completely drying is done. this is usually no more than 14 days. then put in mason jars filled 3/4 thru, roll around 3 times a day and burp. 2-4 weeks you’ll have bangin flower.

✌🏻
Thank you brother.

Thank you brother.
100% 🙏

I have tried many methods, hanging the whole plant upside down is the way to go.

i see a lot of people adding humi packs after or in their dry/cure process…for me this ruins my buds every time.

Ruined mines as well. Thank you bub. Gonna definitely try this.
i the whole plant upside down is the trick. dark, no direct light, air flow but not hitting the plant, just let it hang. first time i did this i was blown away, 7 days later I had good smokeable flower, 14 days later was awesome, 30 days bangin.

To dry and preserve your buds for smoothness and sweetness, start by harvesting them at peak ripeness. Proper trimming is crucial; remove excess leaves to minimize chlorophyll, which can affect flavor. Create a drying environment that is cool, dark, and well-ventilated, ideally around 60-70°F (15-21°C) with humidity at 50-60%. Hang the branches upside down to ensure even drying, using strings or wire to prevent contact with surfaces. Check regularly for mold and rotate the buds if necessary. After about 7-14 days, when the buds are adequately dried, transfer them to airtight glass jars, filling them about 70-80% full to allow for some airspace. During the first few weeks of curing, “burp” the jars daily by opening them to release moisture and introduce fresh air, then gradually reduce this frequency. Finally, after curing for about 4-6 weeks, store your buds in a cool, dark place with humidity levels around 55-62%, using humidity packs if needed. Following these steps will help ensure your buds remain smooth, sweet, and flavorful.

i the whole plant upside down is the trick. dark, no direct light, air flow but not hitting the plant, just let it hang. first time i did this i was blown away, 7 days later I had good smokeable flower, 14 days later was awesome, 30 days bangin.
I'm definitely going to go at it with this method. Thank you bub

To dry and preserve your buds for smoothness and sweetness, start by harvesting them at peak ripeness. Proper trimming is crucial; remove excess leaves to minimize chlorophyll, which can affect flavor. Create a drying environment that is cool, dark, and well-ventilated, ideally around 60-70°F (15-21°C) with humidity at 50-60%. Hang the branches upside down to ensure even drying, using strings or wire to prevent contact with surfaces. Check regularly for mold and rotate the buds if necessary. After about 7-14 days, when the buds are adequately dried, transfer them to airtight glass jars, filling them about 70-80% full to allow for some airspace. During the first few weeks of curing, “burp” the jars daily by opening them to release moisture and introduce fresh air, then gradually reduce this frequency. Finally, after curing for about 4-6 weeks, store your buds in a cool, dark place with humidity levels around 55-62%, using humidity packs if needed. Following these steps will help ensure your buds remain smooth, sweet, and flavorful.
Thank you. When you say burp. How many times a day? Thank you

Can I use neem oil about three weeks into flower for aphids?

Back
Top Bottom