What are you thinking?

although alienheads idea of the first woodstock is also very cool.......

alienhed420 said:
Going to the first woodstock and jammin with the grateful dead, ccr and hendrix. U know doing it really really high to

Very nice man..very nice. As for me I'd say making my mind and body one. To finally understand myself and the world. Enlightenment if you will.

Think and thunk blueberry.. yummy. A Blueberry Friday.. a wonderful medicated day. :peace: Pinch (IMC)

Nothing grandiose, but I'm thinking of a very striking moment that occured this afternoon on the Edens expressway. I was driving home through the Loop, right outside of downtown and heading southbound back to my place. I had picked up an eigth of insanely mind bending Mary Jane. I had also purchased a new giant glass bowl, with the bowl head measuring 4.5 inches in diameter. To say the least, I was excited to toke out of this iron lung master- of- a bowl on this great warm day. Well, as I'm cruising down the expressway, tons of people were out navigating the city and the lakefront. It's as if the city was finally getting a perfectly warm day and the populace flocked like seagulls. I had to maneuver over to my left to go around a semi truck. As I sped past it's left flank, I spied a car with two rather catching lasses :smokin:. When I successfully passed the rig I jotted in front of it, and then realized the car with the two girls in it needed to now get in the same lane as us. Well, the trucker was being an assclown and decided to ride my bumper so they couldn't get in. I braked, causing the truck to break, and let the car pass in front of my vehicle. They hit the accelerator hard, and zipped ahead. I, in turn, followed suit to avoid congestion on the nearby ramp. And to get out of range of a road raging trucker. As I approached the girls' car still in front of me, the passenger and the driver look in the mirrors, and give me your typical polite wave of "thanks". What happened next is not so typical. The passenger undoes the seat belt, and climbs up, her front now facing me as she spins around to meet my gaze. With a sly smile, she lifts her tank top and gives me a nice surprising visual of her bra. Then,..as the initial shock hits me like a sledgehammer,..they slow down, pull next to my driver side,..and she then gives me the coup de grace by pressing her now bare breasts against the window. I damn near almost smashed into the pickup truck in front of me!

The moral of the story: Good Karma on the roads does indeed pay off.
:allgood:

My teacher used to say I was a good writer. All my teachers that related to writing said I was a good writer. I should write right, right? Write more often, right? Maybe take a right turn to write about writing while taking a right.

Back
Top Bottom