Wedding Cake Auto wet trim

BandadGrows

420 Member
Hi everyone here is my first ever indoor plant which i started on my balcony before getting my indoor set up, i believe she could do a loot better but it is what it is … 😀
IMG_6022.jpeg

IMG_6025.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

IMG_6023.jpeg

IMG_6026.jpeg

IMG_6034.jpeg

IMG_6035.jpeg

Welcome to :420: @BandadGrows !

Nothing wrong with that for your first grow. That easily beats my several first grows.

Next grow start a journal and we can walk you through some tips and tricks to help max out your harvest. There are some easy things you can do like training (I'm partial to Quadlining, link in my sig) and maybe environmental tweaks that can help.

But, well done!

you made it to the end and got a harvest. that's a serious win for a first grow. it looks decent.

Thanks i definitely will start a journal after i finish this grow coz i ve already started 1 photo and 3 autos which is kind of impractical for the moment in terms of feeding schedules and etc but next time ill run 4 runtz simultaneously

autos are ok but photos are much better to learn on and will generate better yields and usually more potency. it's far easier to fix any issues you may encounter on a photo.

if you are running both you will probably need to plan for 2 separate grow areas.

you made it to the end and got a harvest. that's a serious win for a first grow. it looks decent.

autos are ok but photos are much better to learn on and will generate better yields and usually more potency. it's far easier to fix any issues you may encounter on a photo.

if you are running both you will probably need to plan for 2 separate grow areas.
Unfortunately now its not possible to have two separate grow areas so ill try not to do that again

Unfortunately now its not possible to have two separate grow areas so ill try not to do that again

what's the plan for the photo? it flowers on a different light schedule than what is run for autos.

Yes the plan is already initiated today i swiched the light to 12/12 hours from 18/6 and all my autos already in flower so i guess that shouldnt be a problem .. as far as the 12 hours light for the autos .. i dont know how they will like that but i will have to run that way for the moment

Yes the plan is already initiated today i swiched the light to 12/12 hours from 18/6 and all my autos already in flower so i guess that shouldnt be a problem .. as far as the 12 hours light for the autos .. i dont know how they will like that but i will have to run that way for the moment

they will hate it. it will slow them significantly unless you have a massive light or are outdoor. pushing them to run long that way often results in them going hermie ruining the harvest.

Well well i guess there is alot more lessons to be learned … what can i say, i will expect the worst but hope for the best haha and as long as my photoperiod goes well and they dont hermie on me ill be happy you know

if the autos hermie they will also ruin the photo if it's in the same room.

i might ramp it to the max i suppose

never rail your light. dimming back as much as only 5% will increase the usable lifespan of the light by about double with no significant losses in yield or potency.

Back
Top Bottom