Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Hi Jaga :ciao:

That's great news about Padma :thumb:

When I frist read your comment, I thought that they found a man who was eating a leopard :laughtwo:

Please take pics of the government ganja shop :)

Greenest of wishes to you and Padma :circle-of-love:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks my green Guru friend they may well have found a man eating a Leporad
thats the kind of situation we face here
My mind has been completly blown from it shoulders since 2 days or more ago
all the international dialling bothes are out of service so I have to go try an find a
phone that will work we haven't spoken to our daughter for days,, its a little worrying
for her she knows I am as mad as a hatter,,but it makes her worry for her mummy:cheesygrinsmiley:
see you soon my Spanish comrade
Jai Jaganatha

Looking really purple in here Rico!

I've been meaning to ask, at what temps did you start noticing your purple hues?

Hi bruncle :ciao:

I leave my fans running all night long, all night... all night long...

When the Chaoscannatonic left the Bunker and the above ground temps went down to near freezing,

I noticed the purple hues and the thermometer read slightly under 50F, just after lights on.

Charon needs a coin
The Branch sails Styx soon enough
I'll pay the fare sir.

:)

:) Nice death Haiku :thumb: :thanks:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks my green Guru friend they may well have found a man eating a Leporad
thats the kind of situation we face here
My mind has been completly blown from it shoulders since 2 days or more ago
all the international dialling bothes are out of service so I have to go try an find a
phone that will work we haven't spoken to our daughter for days,, its a little worrying
for her she knows I am as mad as a hatter,,but it makes her worry for her mummy:cheesygrinsmiley:
see you soon my Spanish comrade
Jai Jaganatha

Hi Jaga :ciao:

Sorry to hear of all the destruction and corruption over there :straightface:

Stay safe :thumb: See you soon :)

>>> I noticed the purple hues and the thermometer read slightly under 50F, just after lights on.

Thanks for the info. I have been slowly trying to lower my temps by lowering my ambient room temps. I've been able to bring it down to a low 60F at night, so I still need some work to do.

Mind you, lowering my ambient room temps, means I have been sleeping in the cold for the past couple of weeks now....I need some hot coco!

Mind you, lowering my ambient room temps, means I have been sleeping in the cold for the past couple of weeks now....I need some hot coco!

You could try putting ice cubes in your res to cool the roots and hugging your cat to keep warm :)

RICO do we have any upcoming meetings arranged?
1hcftwkc

Yes we do Alex!

Unfortunately it's a secret meeting, so I have no idea when or where it is :scratchinghead:

:allgood: HC FTW KC :allgood:

I found a new set of kitchen scales today, so I decided to weigh what I have left of the cannatonic.

DSCN6236.JPG

Then the first harvested already jarred Dieseltonic
DSCN62371.JPG

And then I weighed and jarred 2 more dried branches from the wardrobe (Only buds were weighed, not branches :))
DSCN62411.JPG

102 g (or a half a gallon) so far :high-five:

This evening the sky took on a purple hue, so I rushed to the above ground bunker to take a pic

(Excuse the blur, it was almost too dark already)

DSCN62451.JPG

:ciao:

Positively Purplicious Purpleness there Rico!:cheesygrinsmiley:
And a grand harvest no matter the measuring unit!:thumb:

Thank you Flo :)

She is quite possibly the purplest thing I have ever seen :trance:

RICO do we have any upcoming meetings arranged?
1hcftwkc

Yes we do Alex!

Unfortunately it's a secret meeting, so I have no idea when or where it is :scratchinghead:

:allgood: HC FTW KC :allgood:

:bitingnails: :hmmmm: :idea: :nomo:

You could try putting ice cubes in your res to cool the roots and hugging your cat to keep warm :)

Try the Ghetto Temperature Control Device. Its original design was for use in resoviors. :) (frozen bottle of water)

That is the most uniform purple plant I have ever seen. And definately the Best Branch ever :)

:idea:

Try the Ghetto Temperature Control Device. Its original design was for use in resoviors. :) (frozen bottle of water)

That is the most uniform purple plant I have ever seen. And definately the Best Branch ever :)

That would have been the money shot, had it been a bit more in focus :)

I had forgotten the Ghetto Temperature Control Device :sorry:

That is a much better idea :thumb:

Lean a little closer Rico, I'll give you some secret details.

Back
Top Bottom