Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Wow! She is very resilient sir.
Bravo at her pulling through the night
Hmmmm the first frost...... Is that not when we start walking fields looking for another of mother natures great gifts

HAHA I hear that Alex ! :)

Thank you Doc :thumb: and Jay :thumb:

These are the UB 801 HC FTW KCB 2.0 UV ex-seedlings and cloneabouts today.

DSCN5981.JPG

DSCN5918.JPG

DSCN5917.JPG

DSCN5916.JPG

A selection of cloneabout budshots

DSCN58911.JPG

DSCN58981.JPG

DSCN58921.JPG

Non-poinless ex-seedling's top flower
DSCN58942.JPG

The newish additions
DSCN5982.JPG

Loopty "purple" Gozinya
DSCN5915.JPG

Cheers Doc :)

I can understand why Big Irish Doodle gets so excited by his "purple durples" or whatever he calls them :thumb:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lot-o-toke:

So, riddle me this Batman--- If the Branch is turning due to the Frost, why is Loopty turning under the Sun-god and Fission reactor? It cant possible be below 60f in the UB can it? :confused:

>>>So, riddle me this Batman--- If the Branch is turning due to the Frost, why is Loopty turning under the Sun-god and Fission reactor? It cant possible be below 60f in the UB can it?

Some strains naturally put out their true purple colors without a drastic temperature change! Reference BID's Purple Erkle ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lot-o-toke:

So, riddle me this Batman--- If the Branch is turning due to the Frost, why is Loopty turning under the Sun-god and Fission reactor? It cant possible be below 60f in the UB can it? :confused:

Well Spimp, due to frosty outdoor temps and the fact that I keep the fans running all night long,

the nighttime temps in the UB 801 HC FTW KCB 2.0 UV go down to 50F and less :)

Loopty was directly in front of the fan and got cold blasted for a few nights :thumb:

Since chaoscannatonic left the building, airflow to the exhaust is better

and now even full Sungod temps only reach 80F Max with only 2 fans running.

The back tower had to be retired due to sporadic malfunction.

Some strains naturally put out their true purple colors without a drastic temperature change! Reference BID's Purple Erkle ;)

These are all Dieseltonic, AG :) (except the seedlings)

Unscrogina is the 5th element from the first generation Dieseltonic 'Drobe Clones (DDC)

She was put out into a single double scrog in the garden,

due to space issues in the aforementioned 'drobe.

The cloneabouts and Loopty are all 2nd gen clones from Dieseltonic aka "the branch"

The 'drobe clones never went purple :)

... nighttime temps in the UB 801 HC FTW KCB 2.0 UV go down to 50F and less :)

This makes me think two things:
1.) Thats a very good answer.
2.) You should buy some insulation.
:rofl:
It is very interesting seeing the three different conditions on the same plant and how they looked at harvest.
How do purple leaves taste sir rico?
Also, Does purple buds have less chlorophyl and less grassy taste when wetish :confused:

I read that don Paul previously in search for a purple plant put one on his balcony each night this time of year to turn it purple in the finishing straight...... It went purple..... But he said it tasted like sh**e..... Probably the strain..... I hope RICOs gawgus purple shimmering girls taste like heaven

Back
Top Bottom