Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

She's the best bong ever. Actually my second of the same type. Glass is fragile :laughtwo:

My cannatonic is a smoother, tastier smoke, but the cheese is mindblowing, then numbing.

When Mr Squirryl handed it to me, I said "what is it, Mr. Squirryl?"

"Dry and crispy" he said, grimacing.

"I don't know it's name, I'll tell you tomorrow"

With that he scurried off into the undergrowth and zoomed up a tree. :trance:

:bongrip:

When I first tried it, It tasted something like a mushroom, if that makes sense.

I quickly turned on the led mega spotlight to inspect...

All clear.... looks good... weird taste.... :bongrip: ...still not sure..... :bongrip: .....It's not bad.....:bongrip:...

Another few bongs to make sure later and I was barely able to complete making Mrs.R's spliff :lot-o-toke:

I thought to myself in multi-neon-coloured, echo-distorted waves of visual-word-thought;

"Maybe this is the famous "Cheese"."

The next day, Mr. Squirryl called to confirm this.

"It's cheese", he said, before hanging up abruptly.

:tokin:

I kept that nug safe until I had a chance to photo it :thumb:

Not much left (probably better that way)

Munchie factor is high :trance:

Never, I repeat, NEVER go shopping while medicated on it.

Everything tastes good, but it becomes so little, that it goes very quickly.

This weed shrinks donuts :trance:

Not much left (probably better that way)

Munchie factor is high :trance:

Never, I repeat, NEVER go shopping while medicated on it.

Everything tastes good, but it becomes so little, that it goes very quickly.

This weed shrinks donuts :trance:

LOL...thats awesome

Yeah I'm like a little kid in a toy store when I'm shopping while medicated :)....the next day I'm like ..."oh my God!...what have I done?!!!"...it's just empty boxes and wrappers...looks like a bunch of hungry bears raided my house LOL

Glad you got to enjoy that

Shrinking Donuts seems like an epic Band Name. :)
Ive smoked a Cheese one time-- Blue Cheese. It is as epic as Rico and DP suggested, and it was just a hybrid. :)

Rico being Loopy stoned makes me Smile and Laugh. :) :rofl: :ciao: Rico :high-five:
Will Cheese be making a stop in acertain contest this month? :confused:

Was that when you fell asleep mid-sentence ? :laughtwo:

The "blue cheese" I smoked about a month ago was reggie-weed compared to this :)

I was thinking of entering with squirryls haze, that nug is maybe a bit too grapefruity in appearance.

Who would believe me?

If noone believes you, wait a week and Then act like nothing happened and come back posting. it seems to work well for others here...

:):):):)

I dont think it looks grapefruity. It looks Cheesy and Dense. ;) Id buy that for a dollar...

This is Squirryl's Haze
DSCN30515.JPG

This is Squirryl's Cheese :)
DSCN53742.JPG
DSCN53801.JPG

Both are excellent Nuggage!!

BTW, true story I had a pet squiryll when I was younger. I think I was like 10-12yrs old.

His name was Davy Crockett (cause he fit in my pocket). I actually colaborated a 'book' about it with my Grandmother. ;) Some day Ill recreate that story for ya. Its off topic but its a heartwarming story. :)

You should enter one in the contests. :)
It reminds me of the Devout Christian who for years kept praying to win the Lotto. 3 times a day he prayed and explained all the good things he would do with the money. One day while praying and pleading to win so his troubles would go away he heard an Almighty Voice....
" YOU HAFTA BUY A TICKET OR YOU CANT WIN!!!!!!":rofl:

The Smoke out in the bunker was sizzling last night. We got so high we ended up in the city talking about nothing but race cars. We couldn't even spell it backwards! I do remember someone made a Taco Bell run or something; It's all still a little foggy.
:high-five:

The Smoke out in the bunker was sizzling last night. We got so high we ended up in the city talking about nothing but race cars. We couldn't even spell it backwards! I do remember someone made a Taco Bell run or something; It's all still a little foggy.
:high-five:

Sounds like a perfect nite Reg:thumb:

Rico those buds look fantastic!....if I was in the bunker I would eat everyone of them :)

...that's a compliment BTW LOL

Back
Top Bottom