VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

Bill your goal is reasonable 5 lb. a plant. I am betting on you. Your plants are not what I would call small. šŸ‹
Thanks @KeithLemon :thanks:
Just something to keep it interesting.
Quick question for you.
The girl you chopped today, what day was she? 50ish?
Was she actually ready or you just getting what you can before rot gets her?
Edit: what do you figure she will yeild? 2 pounds?

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Hey Bill, I was 54 days, and she was ready all the pistils are brown and time they give for flower is around 60 days. I found a few bud rots and I did not want a repeat of last year, so I made the call. I have not weighed her but over 2 lbs. When it is ready I will take a picture because I know it is not ready yet. Your plants are bigger than mine I only had them in 15 gallons. You will make it Brother. šŸ‹

Hey Bill, I was 54 days, and she was ready all the pistils are brown and time they give for flower is around 60 days. I found a few bud rots and I did not want a repeat of last year, so I made the call. I have not weighed her but over 2 lbs. When it is ready I will take a picture because I know it is not ready yet. Your plants are bigger than mine I only had them in 15 gallons. You will make it Brother. šŸ‹
54 days is brilliant.
That's what I am and they look like week 3.
I have a rough month ahead šŸ˜‰

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

This is what Iā€™m using for rot.
@StarkRaven

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

IMG_2720.png
Tried to buy it, Bill. Can't do Canada for some reson. Just ghives me American States. :rolleyes:

If your not having fun it's not worth it.
I've always wanted to pull a pound per foot, for fun.
If I can keep the rot at bay I think I'm close.
Those are 6 foot steal steaks sticking out the top.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Most I ever got from one plant was mostly thanks to @CO Finest - helped me through a 5x4 scrog with 20-25ga pot that ended up with 19.4z which by far blew away anything Iā€™d done before or since. I could never summon the tolerance, patience, worry that Iā€™d need to in order to try again.

Back
Top Bottom