Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

You have her dialed 013👍👊😍. She is scrumptous!❤️ The finish should be stellar😎

You need a worm farm to feed those thinnings. It takes thinning from "hard to do" to "can't hardly wait to do".

Thanks Mr 64!

Merely representative of few hat tricks scooped up on G-spot, apparently dude knows his shite!!!! You gotta check it out :laugh: :rofl:….. :adore:

Can’t wait to worm farm but holding off, even tho it’s very small pull, ye old coin storage jar was decimated by sucking parasite (sub species uncle-us sam-us) Yep source of Benjamin’s and less hectic schedule will help.

My deal is bud wash & quick wet trim, so the scrap is of little value, it gets saved from multiple grows into old skool grocery bag anyway and gets washed once and tossed so repurpose is perfect! The once washed 190 sits in freezer until I’m ready to wash into a real batch of buds for distiller. I’ve done few batches at same time (trim plus buds versus buds but no trim) and honestly there’s no noticeable difference to me, so I’m happy to reroute for better gain elsewhere. The fact it would boost my dirt sounds much better, plus yeah I want that worm farmer patch for my army jacket.

Been offline a minute and needs must flip me over to prairie dog mode. I’ll be underground for a spell but watching from sidelines, gotta see a man about a horse.

Hey thank you peeps for reading. Please keep it real and hold down the fort… :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pfff… not sure what a Benitez is or how autotext jumped in there but WTF???
AI is onto you! Ruuuuuunnnn!

images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom