ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Win Your KS3000!

#Viparspectra
Not to late to add a photo @HashFart @HashGirl @Jonny5

Couple of Christmas ago
20211225_172448_HDR.jpg

peace

Dear all, thank you for the amazing support and encouragement over the year of 2022. May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2023 and all the best!

Happy New Year and happy holiday weekend to you and your loved ones! :circle-of-love:

论坛社媒新年快乐海报.png

Dear all, thank you for the amazing support and encouragement over the year of 2022. May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2023 and all the best!

Happy New Year and happy holiday weekend to you and your loved ones! :circle-of-love:

论坛社媒新年快乐海报.png
Peace and Joy to you Valerie and all at ViparSpectra!

论坛社媒新年快乐海报.png
Thank you for being a great supporter and wish you all a Happy New Year! Be Safe!

Thanks Carmen for getting me inspired.

Would love to have a new #ViparSpectra light to shine down on the next lot of fuzzy tops like this White Widow.
IMG_20221230_120932.jpg

@Stunger (#BalconyBoss)
, @iamhim , (#GetOnThis)
@DeeBoy (#Autos4Dayz)

I don’t have anybody I can tag unfortunately :( BUT IF ANYBODY DESERVES THIS LIGHT, it’s DV8!

Back
Top Bottom