Calmag 1ml to L (due to added boost)
Boost 2ml to L
Happy growing all. ;)

IMG_3382.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg

IMG_3380.jpeg

IMG_3378.jpeg

IMG_3379.jpeg

Wow, your harvested buds look incredible! The Cookies strain on the floor looks absolutely mouth-watering, and the Jealousy buds hanging to dry are equally impressive. Congrats on a successful harvest. Thanks for sharing your journey with us, and happy growing to you too! 🌱🤤
Great lights help alot , It may well be in my head but i have always been able to produce frosty buds.
Alot to do with strain of cause BUT i feel your lights give me the edge.

Nice trim on the flippers and great collection of flowers, popcorn or otherwise! And they're only going to get tastier from here. :)
Yee mate the jell has already started to turn shame i picked the cookie clone for the 4th spot this grow.
And binned the jell.Her yield was pretty good for the veg time.
Harvest is good for you! Frosty goodness in a bowl! Congrats!
Thanks mate i got more than a few tasty strains tucked away now the jell will make the world has ended stash ;).

Looks frosty and sticky!! How's the nose on it?? Happy Tuesday. Looks top shelf!! 😎✌️
Hi mate late to the party but ALWAYS welcome.

I would have to give sleepy joe the top spot on the taste and strength from my WSE runs.
The jell its a nose tingle smoke some what nutty taste mad as that sounds gelato ISH.
But its a strong smoke my other half dont like the high THC this the hellfire fat bastard moonrocks had.
Just started another journey link in my sig your more than welcome over there to happy growing ALL.

:thumb: :p :Rasta: :thumb:

Great lights help alot , It may well be in my head but i have always been able to produce frosty buds.
Alot to do with strain of cause BUT i feel your lights give me the edge.
Sounds like you've got a winning combination there! You're right, having great lights can make a huge difference in achieving those frosty buds we all love. And you're not imagining things - high-quality grow lights, like Viparspectra's, can definitely give you an edge when it comes to producing resin-covered, potent flowers. Of course, as you mentioned, genetics play a big part too, but having the right lighting conditions is a huge factor in unlocking the full potential of your strains. Keep up the great work, and here's to many more frosty harvests! 🌟
Thank you so much for your continued support of Viparspectra. Your trust and loyalty are the driving force behind our commitment to constant improvement. We will continue to strive to develop better grow lights, providing your plants with the best possible environment for growth. Once again, thank you for your support, and we look forward to offering you even more high-quality products and services in the future.

The ladies today after a good trim for some.
Just a pluck or two from now on.
I have the cali 78 and the cookies clone under the KS2500 and the Pisthash and the cheese under the XS3000.
The cheese is acting sativa ish if I’m honest.
Same as the Pisthash.
Lights are doing what @ViparSpectra lights do.
Veg great and flower great.

Feed is now at

A/B 2ml to L
Calmag 1ml to L
Boost 3ml to L

Happy growing all ;)

IMG_3413.jpeg

IMG_3409.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpeg

IMG_3407.jpeg

IMG_3406.jpeg

IMG_3411.jpeg

Geez, Skunksta! You're about to do "it" again! :Rasta:

Thanks mate just doing what i do repeat repeat.
And try make my life as easy as i can growing in the medium i love cheap coco.
Fixed that! And I would love it too! :Rasta:

Lookin like a forest in there! Should be stuffed with bud in the future. Can't wait to see it!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️
Thanks mate.
Ye the cheese and pisthash have taken over the right side of the tent.

Sure looks happy to me!
Getting there friend long way to go yet ;)

Funny innit - I've never seen a post citing problems in coco using Canna
I use shogun but i agree.
If you can deal with the drama off feeding in coco.
Your never go back to soil.
NEVER got close to the yields i get in coco when i grew in soil.
:)

Back
Top Bottom