VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

that frog has such awesome job. Watching that plant day&night
I love my lil froggy.
He is kinda like a mascot at this point.
I was having trouble keeping him clean. He gets algae build up inside. I can bleach it but it is still there.
I finally had the idea of sticking a washcloth inside and shaking it.
If I ever upgrade they have new models that you can add water through the top and clean it out much easier. They are also programmable with rh sensors etc.

both are easy. when spelling words ending o - r now end in o - u - r .
why ? o - u - r so fantastic .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

and the metric system is based on 5 and 10. every measurement can be divided or multiplied by 5 or 10.
why ? we also like simple maths. and most of us haven't lost any fingers or toes yet ... :p

( i called them digits but had to simple the math terms ) :laughtwo:
I'm allergic to math and most numbers.
How many drops in a shot glass?
I give a decent squirt.
I don't measure and I don't worry about it. It's mostly inert by the time they crack.

If I had to guess I usually go about 4:1 water to H2O2. I've definitely use a lot more before.

I love my lil froggy.
He is kinda like a mascot at this point.
I was having trouble keeping him clean. He gets algae build up inside. I can bleach it but it is still there.
I finally had the idea of sticking a washcloth inside and shaking it.
If I ever upgrade they have new models that you can add water through the top and clean it out much easier. They are also programmable with rh sensors etc.

I'm allergic to math and most numbers.

I give a decent squirt.
I don't measure and I don't worry about it. It's mostly inert by the time they crack.

If I had to guess I usually go about 4:1 water to H2O2. I've definitely use a lot more before.
you can buy a product called TSP at any home hardware and use a bit while washing inside of froggy. It will remove the algae with no hassle.

you can buy a product called TSP at any home hardware and use a bit while washing inside of froggy. It will remove the algae with no hassle.
Is that the trisodium phosphate? Pink bottle?

the packaging could be different. in canada its dark and light blue like this. however, on google there is also red with pink packaging. The content should say for cleaning, alage, oil spil and such.

Also, after use make sure to wash it thoroughly with soap or something.

Not sure that it’s pink but it is used to clean a lot of things, include beer bottles before filling when you homebrew...
I think my perfect job might be getting sponsors for all the kinds of stuff that we love here. How awesome would it be to win a froggy or one of the many other figures? :laugh:

the packaging could be different. in canada its dark and light blue like this. however, on google there is also red with pink packaging. The content should say for cleaning, alage, oil spil and such.

Also, after use make sure to wash it thoroughly with soap or something.
Looks like the same stuff. I'll think about it.
The bleach and rag work pretty good.
I may have some other uses for the Na3Po4.
Not sure that it’s pink but it is used to clean a lot of things, include beer bottles before filling when you homebrew...

I think my perfect job might be getting sponsors for all the kinds of stuff that we love here. How awesome would it be to win a froggy or one of the many other figures? :laugh:
I saw some humidifiers used for reptiles. They have a hose on them. It would be kinda nice to have a hose that goes into a lower tent port and not have a bully humidifier taking up tent space.

Hi says I!:ciao:

He really is a handsome cat. Love his coat pattern.
My son got a set of brothers around the same time you got Zip.
One if them just went in to get neutered a few days ago.
He was harassing his brother pretty bad I guess

I always do. She's getting gloryous!
I moved the light up all of the way but she was still showing a few light burn marks on the upper fans. I supercropped her again.
Her top buds are pulling her over already. I'm gonna need some tall bamboo.

I move mine to 20/4 after that. Since clones are sexually mature, I'm not sure whether a drop of 6 hours (to 18/6) would send them into flower, as has occurred with some strains.
I think it depends on the plant. I just dropped some clones from 24/0 to 18 /6 and a couple of them DID go into flower. They are currently revegging now. I really hate how long it takes them to start making normal leaves. Sometimes almost a month for me! Again, I think the genetics may come into play here a bit as well.

Anyone wanna see my Sexxpot!?!
Anyone who doesn't should get the permaban! It's lovely and luscious and vertically growing.
I think it depends on the plant. I just dropped some clones from 24/0 to 18 /6 and a couple of them DID go into flower. They are currently revegging now. I really hate how long it takes them to start making normal leaves. Sometimes almost a month for me! Again, I think the genetics may come into play here a bit as well.
I recall @Archiweedies moved his tent from 18/6 to 16/8 and only one of four(?) went into flower, so it's got to be specific to some strains/plants.

Happy T-day y'all!

Seems like the perfect day to sprout!
I love new bebes... Green Crack from @WeedSeedsExpress..

Is it time for Bloody Marys yet!?!
I should be sheet-faced by turkey time!

Hey y'all.
Just a quickie update.
Green Crack baby looks great. I am using the Geoflora nutes on her. She is in a half gallon pot so I started with 2 Tblsps or 1/8 cup.

Sexxpot needs either more MC or some cal-mag. I think she can be bumped up to 6gr/gal. She's building buds so fast right now that the extra MC seems like the way to go. She isn't really even nute tipped yet.

It's only on a half dozen of the oldest and highest fans.
Don't care too much about a few ugly leaves. I just don't want her to slow down building those buds.

Back
Top Bottom