Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

:thumb:and the gold goes to the winner of the most baked competition goes to _?_?_ Stank:woohoo::ganjamon::Namaste:

Oh last night she was clearly the winner of the most baked competition!! LOL, wasn't even close. I didn't do my normal smoke before bed or I would have caught her there at the end.

I wasn't that bad!! And I wasn't the one crashed out on the couch from the oil! LOL
I had to sleep some of the heart racing off. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I almost fainted. I realize my experience is limited, but is that a normal side effect? Lol

I had to sleep some of the heart racing off. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I almost fainted. I realize my experience is limited, but is that a normal side effect? Lol

Certain strains cause the heart racing and I am not a fan of it. Typically it is the sativas or sativa leaners but every strain effects everyone differently. Most strains that cause my heart to race do not bother others. My Pennywise will do it to me if I over indulge but typically it isnt an issue. Same with the Ms Quin.

Quick Bonus Shot of the 11 bladed fan leaves

All the new growth coming off the main stem is throwing out 11 bladed leaf after 11 bladed leaf. Pretty cool. Hoping it will throw out higher count!

Inked_11_blades.jpg

Inked_11_blade_2.jpg

Certain strains cause the heart racing and I am not a fan of it. Typically it is the sativas or sativa leaners but every strain effects everyone differently. Most strains that cause my heart to race do not bother others. My Pennywise will do it to me if I over indulge but typically it isnt an issue. Same with the Ms Quin.

Quick question Yeti....when you say the same thing with Ms Quin.....are you referring to your significant other or is Ms Quin your Harlequin plant? Just wondering....hoping that Harlequin doesn't have too much that will do that to Ms Stank.

Quick question Yeti....when you say the same thing with Ms Quin.....are you referring to your significant other or is Ms Quin your Harlequin plant? Just wondering....hoping that Harlequin doesn't have too much that will do that to Ms Stank.

My Ms Quin is Harlequin x Ms Universe. It only happens on very rare occasions and I have to over indulge for it to be an issue. I am prone to anxiety brought on by smoking and these two strains cause me the least issues out of anything I have tried in recent times. The raciness Ms Stank mentioned is typically the first sign of MMJ induced anxiety for me. The racier the buzz the more likely I will not enjoy it. It is a shame too, I used to be able to out smoke everyone I know. Now 2 to 3 hits and I am as high as I need to be for hours :laughtwo:

If MMJ induced anxiety is not an issue for her (which it sounds like it isnt) I do not think she would get any heart racing from the Harlequin, though I have not had it in its pure form.

Maybe look at Ace, something like the Lebanese or Guatemala may be ticket.

I have been looking at Alphakronik's gear. They have a few crosses using a Harlitsu cut that is 20:1 CBD:THC most of the strains come out at around 2:1 CBD:THC and I think that may be the ticket. I am happy with my Ms Quin though. It is really nice. I have 10 seeds of Dynasty's Harlequin x Blue Heron and I will probably try running that before I buy any Alpha gear.

That’s pretty cool, just hope it transfers to offspring.

I know!! Well we will find out LOL! I will be cloning it for full on breeding, but I might have to get a head start on my Nuclear Thunderfuck strain by sprinkling a bit of my ATF #4 pollen on her.....just a bud or two.

11 blades on a young plant like that. That's just crazy.

I know right!! I keep looking on the new baby leaves for 13 bladed fan leaves LOL. Supposedly they can throw out up to 15.....but these are my first 11's. Most I got on the two previous grows were 9 blades. I am excited to see what else she will do.

My Ms Quin is Harlequin x Ms Universe. It only happens on very rare occasions and I have to over indulge for it to be an issue. I am prone to anxiety brought on by smoking and these two strains cause me the least issues out of anything I have tried in recent times. The raciness Ms Stank mentioned is typically the first sign of MMJ induced anxiety for me. The racier the buzz the more likely I will not enjoy it. It is a shame too, I used to be able to out smoke everyone I know. Now 2 to 3 hits and I am as high as I need to be for hours :laughtwo:

If MMJ induced anxiety is not an issue for her (which it sounds like it isnt) I do not think she would get any heart racing from the Harlequin, though I have not had it in its pure form.

Well likely she will only vape it in my Tru Va pen or make oil with it. I think it will be a pretty safe strain to try out.

I would like to find her something that makes a nice uplifting oil, does good for her lady issues and doesn't KO her like a tranquilizer LOL. Not that I don't have fun with her after she passes out, its just more fun if she is awake!

I have been looking at Alphakronik's gear. They have a few crosses using a Harlitsu cut that is 20:1 CBD:THC most of the strains come out at around 2:1 CBD:THC and I think that may be the ticket. I am happy with my Ms Quin though. It is really nice. I have 10 seeds of Dynasty's Harlequin x Blue Heron and I will probably try running that before I buy any Alpha gear.

Not that I need another breeder to check out......but thanks for that info Yeti, I will check them out! LOL MUST GET MORE SEEDS!

That sounds nice. I will give it a look, but I am trying to refrain from buying any more seeds :laughtwo: The whole no having money for them thing is really helping me avoid buying them :laughtwo:

Oh hell, why let a little thing like money stand in the way of more beans LOL. (but I do feel your pain brother....the struggle is real)

Sounds like a job for Kali Mist

I have been looking at those beans for a while but they seem to be out all the time at Seedsman!

Oh hell, why let a little thing like money stand in the way of more beans LOL. (but I do feel your pain brother....the struggle is real)

I have been looking at those beans for a while but they seem to be out all the time at Seedsman!

They are there now, 4 packs when I looked at them earlier today.

I have heard several descriptions/reviews on it that I will paraphrase.

White eyed, lets go do something, organic meth...

The breeder notes in his description that it has proven to be helpful with women who have lady problems.

EDIT: I looked at regular seeds

Back
Top Bottom