Using Pk 13/14 & Canna Boost question.

Greendiamond

Greetings ganja lovers,

I have been using Canna nutrients for quite some time now but have recently bitten the bullet and coughed up for Canna Boost. Up until now I have been using Coco A&B daily, AB and Cannazym every other day and I’ve been using PK 13/14 from first signs of flowers ( as advised on the bottle ) right the way through to flush. Flushing with water once a week. Over the years I’ve had zero problems using it this way. As from next cycle I will add the boost to the mix but I’m a little confused on the guidelines of use for the PK. As I mentioned earlier, on the bottle it says to use from the first sign of flowers but on the coco feeding schedule it says to feed for only a week 3 weeks from flush. I looked through a few forums and see that people use PK for a verity for times and strengths. From just a few days to all the way through like I do. My question to you guys is if any of you are using the Canna line, which is the right advise to use with the boost from your experience? Just for a week or from the first sign of flowering?
Cheers.

Greetings ganja lovers,

I have been using Canna nutrients for quite some time now but have recently bitten the bullet and coughed up for Canna Boost. Up until now I have been using Coco A&B daily, AB and Cannazym every other day and I’ve been using PK 13/14 from first signs of flowers ( as advised on the bottle ) right the way through to flush. Flushing with water once a week. Over the years I’ve had zero problems using it this way. As from next cycle I will add the boost to the mix but I’m a little confused on the guidelines of use for the PK. As I mentioned earlier, on the bottle it says to use from the first sign of flowers but on the coco feeding schedule it says to feed for only a week 3 weeks from flush. I looked through a few forums and see that people use PK for a verity for times and strengths. From just a few days to all the way through like I do. My question to you guys is if any of you are using the Canna line, which is the right advise to use with the boost from your experience? Just for a week or from the first sign of flowering?
Cheers.
Canna boost is rumored to contain Triacontanol and fulvic acid. They don't disclose the ingredients.

Triacontanol increase flower set, yield and prolongs flowering time. It's therefore best to use it sparingly in the first 4 weeks of flowering. It's pretty good at fixating nitrogen so it's better to use it in veg and early flower and cut it out in mid flower.

PK 13/14 do very little if anything positive for yield growing in containers. It will decrease potency and lower pH if overused because of the high amount of K and innate low pH. You want to aim keep the concentration of K lower for potency in late flower.

Hope that make sense!

Cheers!

Greetings ganja lovers,

Cheers.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom