Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

:thanks: siscokid VapedOutJoe Papa Green OldMedMan appreciate you all stoping by and following grow :passitleft:

Quick update......
IMG_32511.JPG

IMG_3248.JPG

The plants all seem happy ....no issues or deficiency's and the oldest 3 plants, 7 weeks 12/12, have not had nukes in about a week....Just str8 water and molasses. The Cali Special is just starting to yellow on some bottom leaves and trics are about 40 % cloudy.....both BB's are almost all cloudy. One has been chopped already. :cool:
The big BB i am giving a short while longer then will take off top of plant and give lower part of plant another week....buds on both cali special and big BB are not able to hold themselves up any longer. :cheer:
IMG_3246.JPG

IMG_3245.JPG

IMG_3247.JPG

IMG_32571.JPG

IMG_32561.JPG

Here is another BB 5 weeks 12/12
IMG_3258.JPG

picked up a 150 watt light to get some light on lower parts of plants
IMG_32731.JPG

IMG_3268.JPG

And finally Cali Special....7 weeks 12/12
IMG_32721.JPG

IMG_32741.JPG

IMG_32751.JPG

IMG_32641.JPG

IMG_32611.JPG

IMG_32632.JPG

IMG_32821.JPG

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20/brother grower....yes lately i go by trics as to decide when plant comes down...Cali Special had brown hairs 5 weeks into 12/12 cycle then did its fox tail thing 6weeks in...two signs it was getting close....but until last week trics were all clear.....so could have made mistake 2 weeks ago thinking it was ready if i didn't go by trics and was a newbie....i am guessing it will be ready in less than a week...we always pull plants before they turn amber...we enjoy more of a up high and don't like couch lock at all. Mostly cloudy on the trics is done for us :smokin:

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20/brother grower....yes lately i go by trics as to decide when plant comes down...Cali Special had brown hairs 5 weeks into 12/12 cycle then did its fox tail thing 6weeks in...two signs it was getting close....but until last week trics were all clear.....so could have made mistake 2 weeks ago thinking it was ready if i didn't go by trics and was a newbie....i am guessing it will be ready in less than a week...we always pull plants before they turn amber...we enjoy more of a up high and don't like couch lock at all. Mostly cloudy on the trics is done for us :smokin:
awesome, thanks for the input bro. I just harvested the one plant as all trichs are around 90% cloudy so I'm good to go. I was thinking waiting until they were amber would be a bit too long. Thanks for confirming bro!

Dude just got onboard you thread for a peek. Looks like some applause is in order. I love it when harvests come in. I didn't read your whole journal, but looks from the last pic's I seen that you have weathered abit of a storm and came out smelling like cannabis. Hope that isn't a insult,,,,,,,,JK Looks like you got some burning material Congrads...

OK update time..... chopped and dried small BB 3 oz's ...big BB gave us 6 oz's of nug and another 2 oz's of popcorn bud for cooking or smoke...it is all good :yummy: Did manage to get some shots of the Big BB buds after we chopped them..also took one Cali test bud :bongrip: dried weight was 1 1/2 oz's
IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3290.JPG

IMG_32861.JPG

IMG_32951.JPG

IMG_32991.JPG

Bottom half of Big BB few days after chopping off all main colas...still had a ton of bud on it
IMG_33111.JPG

Back
Top Bottom