Trala's Tent: Sponsors, Sparkles & Serendipity

IMG_9932.jpeg

🖤🖤🖤
A great man once said “ask not what 420 Magazine can do for you; ask what can you do for 420 Magazine”, I think it was Tom Petty or some other great lolling! Well I wanted to do something to showcase some sponsors I use, and a new sponsor to me in Original Sensible Seeds.

I wanted to start a journal featuring some of our sponsors just as a thank you. I recently won some Sensible Seeds, and I’m just so grateful to this site for so many reasons. It’s not just the weed, it’s the community. The fact there is a safe place here for all of us, despite the fact we don’t all get on. It’s like a huge dysfunctional family lolling.

So I’m going to try and make my sensible seed sing using a Mars Hydro light and Mega Crop. This is not a sponsored grow, this is not a science based grow, this is not a recommendation on how to grow, this is just the way I grow.

I’m as casual af when growing. I don’t do many things the great growers in here do. For example I grow in coco, and was told I must pH. Well I don’t, and so far so good. I don’t get twisted over PPM, and leaves hitting the dirt and extra additives. I don’t weigh my Mega Crop either. Each 2L bottle gets somewhere between 2 and 6 grams. I just load and go. No plant ever gets the same exact solution twice. The other thing I don’t do that nearly every Top Shelf grower does is top my plants. I leave the top on and train my plant in a sort of coil motion and I water ‘em like I hate ‘em. I’m sure there’s other things I don’t do right, and we can explore that as we go lol. Ultimately my bud is usually okay, so it sort of demonstrates you don’t have to overthink it, unless you want to. There is a grow style for everyone. This is mine.

So if you’re still reading and looking for a new classy journal to follow, you’ve hit the jackpot, coz I’m classy as fuck!

Serendipity Bee aka Pellezino Cookie
Seed from Sponsors Original Sensisible Seeds
Nutes Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients

IMG_9941.jpeg

And the struggle is real when it comes to trying to make a boring seed look interesting. I even got my necklace off and my cyber crayons out to try and make her look more appealing for you lol!

Back
Top Bottom