Tok's Soul Diesel Under Two ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Do you really Need a tent ?

My panels take seconds to move out of the way and I work from a rolling stool ;)

Just a thought, eh ?

Day 59 The Girls 20 Sept 2023.jpg

Cheers

Good morning 420 Magazine

Beautifully fall weather today, just wants to make me smile.

Not much of an update at this stage and the Soul Diesel decided she is going to go longer and she still pushing out white pistil; maybe 10 more days. I am thinking two weeks to go. This will be the last grow in this tent for me; I am giving my son my 2x4x5 tent. I am tried of working on my knees in that tent. Next grow will be in a 3x3x6 tent; I should of just bought another 4x4. Oh well, that will probably be my next purchase.

Here are some current images.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
They look great Tok I am watching these to see what my plants may look like when they are done. Yes, another beautiful fall day and I will take this weather anytime. Good day and happy growing.

Thank you for stopping by @StoneOtter

Not much of an update, but the Soul Diesel is starting to show some amber trichomes. Just about time; I need her to finish up by the end of the week. It is always tricky when finishing one grow and getting the next one started at the right away.

Won't be much longer now.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @Absorber and @Carmen Ray

She will be harvest this weekend hopefully, so I can move on and get my plans together for the next grow (I still need to assemble my new tent). I will be doing a few plants this grow, finial amount is still in the works, but I will be using smaller pots this grow. As of now, I am currently planning on at least a 6 or 7 week veg period.

Tok..
How big is your new tent? I just brought 2 of the 4ft x 5ft
2 in 1 tents 4x4 grow area and a 1ft x 4ft mother/clone area . For the Canuk comparative grow

I have a 4x4 tent which is great and a 2x4x5 which is a pain, working on my knees. I just purchased a 3x3x6 tent, and now, I wish I would of just bought another 4x4. Oh well, the 3x3 is still better than the 2x4.

Yaa, these comparative grows are great, but evetime I enter one, it cost me money buying more stuff or upgrading.
But they are fun.

Tok..
I know how you feel about always having to buy something new. But if it’s any consolation your sour d looks awesome 👏. CL🍀

Thanks you stopping by @Absorber and @CaptainLucky

One thing nice, is my son (29) is starting to get interesting in growing. So, now I have someone to give all my extra equipment to. He will make an appearance in a month or so, but he has been on the site researching.

Tok..
My daughter is interested in growing but she lives in a state where it’s illegal. So I’m not going to be complicit in getting her in trouble with law enforcement. But it’s cool that you have so much information to share with him. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I have a 4x4 tent which is great and a 2x4x5 which is a pain, working on my knees. I just purchased a 3x3x6 tent, and now, I wish I would of just bought another 4x4. Oh well, the 3x3 is still better than the 2x4.

Yaa, these comparative grows are great, but evetime I enter one, it cost me money buying more stuff or upgrading.
But they are fun.

Tok..
It's worth it to spend money on things that make you feel interesting and happy.

Time for one of the last update on the Soul Diesel.

She taking her time, but she will be harvested by this time next week. The trichomes are amber-ing up nicely now, so it is just a matter of time. Not a lot to update while she finishes up.

Here are some current images.

A few more days and she will be harvested also.

Tok..
You will get some good smoke from that plant.

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon

I am glad the Soul Diesel is finally in a dark period for the next 48 hours before harvest. The dark period can run between 24 to 72 hours, depending on what the grower thinks is needed for the trichomes to finish developing.

Today will be the last image of her before harvest.

That's all folk's.
I will be back in a couple days with the harvest.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom