Tok's Soul Diesel Under Two ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Time for a status quo on the grow.

The Soul Diesel is coming along very nicely. She has been fed with @GeoFlora Nutrients , 1 cup of grow as directed with a complete and thorough watering. I also have been trimming her up a little before I get her ready for 12/12. I recently spray her with Diatomaceous Earth at a rate of 30 grams per gallon, to take care of the gnats and I will be top dressing with sand today.

This is just one of those things when I grow in soil, I can foresee a visit from gnats, but my treatment seems to work. So don't pay any attention to the white power on a couple of leaves for now, it will wash off with a spray of water.

I think that pretty much catches everything up that I am doing with this grow. Here are some current images.

Not very many images with this one plan in this grow, but I should pick up here soon.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good morning 420 Magazine.

The Soul Diesel is coming along nicely, she has had her treatment of Diatomaceous Earth for gnats and has been topped dressed with sand. She had only one feeding of using @GeoFlora Nutrients and basting under two of [USER=332072]@ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO's for a combine total of 300 wattages.

I will only be vegging her for three weeks, before changing her to 12/12 on the 21st. Time to get her ready for flower @Twist Me Up .

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Edit: listed wrong nutrient. @GeoFlora Nutrients

Short update on the Strawberry Frog. Soul Diesel

She was trimmed yesterday and watered today, getting ready to change the light schedule to 12/12. All ladies in my 4x4 tent will be changing light schedule the same time, with a total of 4 weeks vegetation. The Strawberry Frog Soul Diesel is being watered with Sweet Candy at a rate of 7 grams per 4 gallons of water. The two ladies I have in soil will take about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons of water each. Currently she is being water about once a week, before she is light enough to water again.

Here is todays image.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

edit: I should not do updates when I first get up. :yahoo:

Short update on the Strawberry Frog.

She was trimmed yesterday and watered today, getting ready to change the light schedule to 12/12. All ladies in my 4x4 tent will be changing light schedule the same time, with a total of 4 weeks vegetation. The Strawberry Frog is being watered with Sweet Candy at a rate of 7 grams per 4 gallons of water. The two ladies I have in soil will take about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons of water each. Currently she is being water about once a week, before she is light enough to water again.

Here is todays image.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Hey Tok, looking good in there. Remind me why you put that layer of sand on top of the soil please.

Short update on the Strawberry Frog. Soul Diesel

She was trimmed yesterday and watered today, getting ready to change the light schedule to 12/12. All ladies in my 4x4 tent will be changing light schedule the same time, with a total of 4 weeks vegetation. The Strawberry Frog Soul Diesel is being watered with Sweet Candy at a rate of 7 grams per 4 gallons of water. The two ladies I have in soil will take about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons of water each. Currently she is being water about once a week, before she is light enough to water again.

Here is todays image.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

edit: I should not do updates when I first get up. :yahoo:
Tokin looks very nice :thumb:

Thank you, for your kind words and stopping by @StoneOtter
I hope you had a enjoyable vaca with the misses.

How is it going @KeithLemon

Everything is going smooth as usual, nothing exciting happen here. Just getting ready for flower.

How is your breeding program going?
This is some think I am think about looking into soon. I have some genetics I want to preserve from Dinafem (not longer around) and early HSO (lost/old genetics). I just need to come up with a plan.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thank you, for your kind words and stopping by @StoneOtter
I hope you had a enjoyable vaca with the misses.

How is it going @KeithLemon

Everything is going smooth as usual, nothing exciting happen here. Just getting ready for flower.

How is your breeding program going?
This is some think I am think about looking into soon. I have some genetics I want to preserve from Dinafem (not longer around) and early HSO (lost/old genetics). I just need to come up with a plan.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I'm still hitting them with sts every 4 or 5 days. No apparent visual differences on the limbs I'm doing. It's early. I'm keeping the faith and continuing the process.

Time for another update.

I gave a trim and fed her, and she is now on 12/12 @Twist Me Up as of today. I only veg this strain for 21 days so she does not outgrow my 2x4 tent. Topped watered and re-dress the sand top layer.

The sand is working well at controlling the grants and their larva. When I top water it allows the sand to penetrant the top 1/2 inch or so of soil and dry's out. Which in theory should make the soil more abrasives in the top layer. This should take care of any re-appearance of grats from their larvae.

Knock, knock @Twist Me Up are you there?

Here are some current images.

That's all folks, just want to document first day of 12/12.

Tok..

Time for another update.

I gave a trim and fed her, and she is now on 12/12 @Twist Me Up as of today. I only veg this strain for 21 days so she does not outgrow my 2x4 tent. Topped watered and re-dress the sand top layer.

The sand is working well at controlling the grants and their larva. When I top water it allows the sand to penetrant the top 1/2 inch or so of soil and dry's out. Which in theory should make the soil more abrasives in the top layer. This should take care of any re-appearance of grats from their larvae.

Knock, knock @Twist Me Up are you there?

That's all folks, just want to document first day of 12/12.

Tok..
Beautiful plants Tok. :thumb:

Good morning 420 Magazine

I have a little time before I need to do something, so here a quick update.

The Soul Diesel is doing great under two, yes two, @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO at 100% with the current height at 21 inches. I will be laying the scrog net in the next day or so, and if need be I will change the current light height. She has been watered yesterday and is pushing along nicely.

Currently she is 4 days of 12/12 and will be fed again at the end of the week. I will start the @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom)
at the end of the week. So far, she has only had 1 feeding of grow nutrients due to a short veg period.

Here is a current images.

Tok..

The Soul Diesel is doing great under two, yes two, @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO at 100% with the current height at 21 inches. I will be laying the scrog net in the next day or so, and if need be I will change the current light height. She has been watered yesterday and is pushing along nicely.

Currently she is 4 days of 12/12 and will be fed again at the end of the week. I will start the @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom)
at the end of the week. So far, she has only had 1 feeding of grow nutrients due to a short veg period.

Tok..
Love those Sour Diesels. Your plants look super healthy Tokin. Makes me want to smoke some now. :goodjob: :thumb:

Tok..
The Soul Diesel is love ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro, looking super healthy. Anticipate for it start to bloom.

Here some current updates.

Good morning @ViparSpectra Valerie

I decided to place the scrog net over the Soul Diesel so I can weave her through the stretching stage. I wanted to show that their are different ways to lay a net. This is the easiest way to fill a net without stressing the plant out to much.

Now, if you are not going to ask the question, I will tell you the answer. :yahoo: This lady is in the same soil as my Strawberry Frog, so I will be taking my hint that when one needs water the other one does also. Basically the Soul Diesel and the Strawberry Frog will be fed and watered at the same time, since I won't be able to check the weight. Now aren't you glad you didn't ask the question. :laughtwo:

She has only been fed once, with @GeoFlora Nutrients (grow), so this Friday she will get her first taste of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom)

Questions and comments are welcome.

Tok..

It's that time again.

The Soul Diesel is happy and healthy; the @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO is doing an excellent job. Currently on day 9 of 12/12, so she should start her stretching stage any day now. I will be giving her, her first dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) on her next watering.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Nice sour D. Tok

Back
Top Bottom