ToG's Multi-Strain Redemption - Spring Grow

Pic Update: 04/11

Well My Pic updates will be Every Wednesday unless I have something to show you guys. A few things to go over today so this one will be kinda short. I will wait until all my girls have more individual traits before I make sections for each. It is still fairly early as you can tell.

All of my girls are doing wonderfully. Healthy strong leaves and very tight node structures. I need to replace my t5 bulbs very soon as they are getting pretty dim. I will most likely Replace right before I clone these plants(about a month or so from now) My lumen output is still ample for veg but I want the best environment possible for my next set. These will all be in the party cups for about 2 more weeks then they all will be transplanted into 3 gal Smart pots.

The only issue(Which isn't saying much) is a tip on the hammerhead is browning but just barely. Also, A rust spot on the Pineapple Chunk.

They all received a dose of Blue Planet Nutrients: Veg 1 Feed mixture. All Plants have taken quite well to the dosage this early into veg which is a great sign.

For those wondering what are the other plants sharing a pot. That it my Blackjack that has turned purple and has been stunted due to some crazy issues. I've realized that since I have been topping as early as 5 nodes up, it has really stunted my yield and overall growth. I will not be topping my new girls until at least a ft tall.I am doing this for two reasons. To get more clones when I do my final trim and to have a thicker stem for higher yield.

All my girls will be LST'd As soon as they are In their new homes.

Here are the pics of the progress thus far.
IMG_17255.JPG

IMG_17266.JPG

That is all I have for now. Thank you all for joining me once again. I will not disappoint you. It can only get better from here. :thanks:

Stay Medicated, ToG :lot-o-toke:

I'll be reading along as well!! Good Luck!

Glad to have you aboard. :thumb:

Nice selection, I'm in for the ride...

Strap in and hold on this one is gonna be one helluva ride, my friend.

Hey, Brother! Nice strains and nice start! :goodjob:
I'm in for the rest! :popcorn:

Thank ya thank ya. You know after my Second journal flopped because of personal reasons, I had to step it up to bring something to stand along side these awesome journals.

I'm always trying to best my self to get better and this will definitely show that I have. :Namaste:

Glad to see you are still here on :420: it's nice to see familiar faces(along with new ones as well)

hey man! ill try to be around for this one! im bout half way through flower on my lemon kush. hope to see your little ones bursting into an over sized ganj forest! :peace:

Thanks man. good to have you along for this one. I need to head over to your journal and check it out, I have been quite busy recently but i will definitely make time.

Good to see you back. I am definitely in for this one. I have a blackjack too but I haven't germed it yet. I will be curious to see how yours is, as far as being an eater and what it seems to like.

I'm glad to be back. I had some blackjack my last grow. it is a very nice and frosty strain. It smells so good. extremely fruity, slightly pungent. The smoke is smooth and the taste is wonderful.

you will enjoy it very much.

He's back! Taking a seat and loading the bong....

I sure am! You sir have quite a following now I see. You gotta send some my way :high-five: haha I'm messing, you deserve every bit of traffic in your journal. You have wonderful looking plants. keep it up. I gotta catch up now. :thumb:

Here we go again..i'm on lookout:goodluck:on your grow...as you can see..i took mine outside and they went into flowering mode...they will reveg ..right"...

Good yo have ya, my friend. Yeah I've scanned through your journal as I have with all the ones I have subbed to prior. It is truly amazing how far everyone has come in such short amount of time. Hope you enjoy this grow as much as I will

haha TOG you go on a hiatus then come back with all these bomb ass strains?!?! You still da man! Love how clean and well set up your journals are. Im in for this one fur sure!

You know I gotta come back and be flashy! I left a lot of amazing growers wondering where I went so I had to come back and wow you guys somehow.

I am working on formatting things a bit different as well as my photo editing. with growers like twelve on here bringing quality photos and teaching everyone how to take excellent shots, I need to come back stronger than ever!

Your setup has come a long way and I am truly amazed at it all. Like I've said, I need to catch up, cause all of you left me in the dust with these quality journals.

Thanks man. good to have you along for this one. I need to head over to your journal and check it out, I have been quite busy recently but i will definitely make time.

i dont have a journal going buddy, plus spidermites got the best of my lemon kush grow so im just looking around for seeds now.

SPIDERMITES SHOULD AAAAALLLLLLLLL FUCKKINNNGGGG DIE. that is all.

lol, Looking forward to seeing how this grow goes man i LOOOVE me some LST! :DD

Mini Update: So I checked a few days ago and I have succumb to a thrip problem this grow. I cleaned my area before I started so i am only assuming it was my soil. Anyways I have been wiping my leaves clean daily but I need a bit of help with the best plan of action.

Anyone have suggestions please leave them asap so I can rid myself of this problem as fast as possible.

Aside from that, I will be posting a pic update tomorrow after transplant.( I need to wash some smart pots for use so it might take a bit but expect one tomorrow.

Pic Update: 04/18

I'm extremely tired so this will be brief and to the point. Today I will go over the upgrades I have done to my grow room and future changes. Also of course, plant progress.

So I have been trying a natural solution for my thrip problem which consists of a garlic spray(raw Garlic blended with some water) It seems to be working thus far, having only seen one thrip since I started to spray.

ToG's Grow, Now with 50% less vampires.

If the issue continues with constant application of the natural spray does not kill my issue, I will invest in getting some azamax. My reason behind using a natural over a commercial product is simply put, low on funds. I am well aware of azamax being natural and what not and safe for even budding but I just and pressed for cash. 4oz bottle= 25 bucks.

Aside from that thrips, all of my girls are looking amazing. I transplanted into their final resting place, 3gal Smart pots. My Soil mix is as follows: Bottom layer of clay aggregate(Hydroton) for bottom root aeration, straight FFOF mixed with some Root Magic which came with my BPN Farmer's Pride package and a top layer of Happy frog Soil conditioner(to prevent top soil deterioration)

I watered each pot with 600ml of purified water. They all seem to be enjoying their new homes and the new light.
IMG_17295.JPG

Grow Room

Next up is my Grow room. I have upgraded my light setup to a dimmable Ultra Grow 1000w ballast. I am using a cool sun vented reflector hood with a 1000w hortilux bulb. I also just bought(today) a 435 CFM exhaust fan. I will be buying the carbon can filter right before Flower.

IMG_17355.JPG
IMG_17326.JPG
IMG_17365.JPG

A little note on the side if you are curious as to what it is that is holding up the fan. The simple explanation is they are guitar straps. They are held to the mounting brackets with plant wire ties. I couldn't afford hanging chains but i think I am going to go with a fabric strap. I feel that the chains might cause the fan to rattle. I know, Its ghetto but it works. I'm not very handy with these kinds of things so I am learning as I go. My talent lies elsewhere( in computers) so I'm struggling a tad on certain things.

My next big project is to put a hole in my wall and install an exhaust soffit on the exterior of my house and vent my closet directly to the outside.

Anyways, this is longer than I expected. All comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Stay Medicated. ToG :lot-o-toke:

they look happy in their new pots, what is that stuff thats on top of the soil? Hey the guitar straps work for now thats all that matters. My thought on the use of chains is that as long as the weight of the fan is pulling them tight then they wont rattle.

Venting outside the house is a very good idea! Gonna need a hole saw and some duct work but you can do it!

Lookin good so far mang!

Happy frog soil conditioner. Aesthetically, it looks nicer than soil. It is also a Mycorrhizae which helps root development. It acts as protection for the top soil in my pots.

local Hydro shop basically gave it to me, I can't complain

Looks great! You are going to notice a big difference with the upgrades.

Good luck with the thrips.

Mini Update: So I checked a few days ago and I have succumb to a thrip problem this grow. I cleaned my area before I started so i am only assuming it was my soil. Anyways I have been wiping my leaves clean daily but I need a bit of help with the best plan of action.

Anyone have suggestions please leave them asap so I can rid myself of this problem as fast as possible.

Aside from that, I will be posting a pic update tomorrow after transplant.( I need to wash some smart pots for use so it might take a bit but expect one tomorrow.

put a layer of perlite on the soil at top of pots...also keep pot in a dish with drain holes covered with perlite...that will stop insects from putting lavae in your pot...great grow...:welldone:

Mini Update: So After using my home made garlic spray for the last few days, I haven't seen any thrips so far. I am going to continue using it for the next week or so and see how it progresses. I have been spraying as a foliar spray and using it on the top soil. Hopefully I won't have to buy anything right now, I will if I have to though.

All plants took to the transplant with no stress. Even my old Blackjack(The one with two plants) is finally looking better. That plant was stunted for awhile but now it is picking up and starting to grow healthy again. That's all I got for now.

Mini Update: So everything is going smoothly and nothing dramatic has happened thus far. I switched my light cycle to GLR(12-1) for the simple fact that I am battling heat issues right now. I will be venting my grow before flower, adding an exhaust that goes directly outside.

Aside from all that, the only thing I've done is LST the SAGE. It was getting quite tall so I decided to tie it down.

Anyways, I also picked up some new seeds:

Prozack by Medical
80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Growing period indoor: 3-4 weeks
Indoor flowering period: 65-75 days
Indoor production per m2: about 450gr
Outdoor height: 1.5-2m
Outdoor harvest: Early October
Outdoor production per m2: about 500gr
THC: 15-18%
CBD: High
Genotype: Lavender x Kush

A full pic update will be on Wednesday and hopefully I will stop being lazy and get photoshop back onto my laptop.

Pic Update: 04/25

So a few things to go over today, lots have changed.

To start off, the Blackjack I had left over from last grow(The pot with two plants) has finally picked up a lot since. It is growing nice and healthy again.

The Pineapple Chunk and Sage are by far the tallest of my plants and needed a bit of LST to keep it low.

All the other have been growing nicely and I have about a month before I flip to 12/12.

I fed yesterday with BPN: Farmer's Pride Veg II. each plant got 1100ml of the feed mixture and is looking amazing. No issues or anything. Bugs are gone. Everything is healthy.

IMG_17373.JPG

I will start doing individual pic updates for each plant. I was just extremely busy today.

That's all for now.

Stay Medicated, ToG:lot-o-toke:

tis gonna be amazing bro!
im getting all anxious and excited for my grow after checking on your progress!
i cant wait to see those plants a few weeks from now :DD

i ordered some nirvana chrystal seeds and just got them today, and planted two of them, wish me luck!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom