Time to transplant?

420-magazine-mobile231152281.jpg

Houston we have hairs. You have to zoom in to see the two little guys sticking out the right side

Day 14 in flowering. Day 42 total. I only vegged them for 4 weeks. Ran out of space

Yeah I did the same thing. Then after I ran out of space 1/2 of my plants showed male. Now I have too much space. I'm on day 13 of forced flower. I am pondering going back to veg for another week or two. But at this point I am unsure.

Plants look good!

420-magazine-mobile610331351.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2029863133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile913928469.jpg

Is the first picture light burn? That was only on the leaves closest to the left light which is a 600w LED and that leaf was about 11" from the light. I cut it off because it was blocking a bud site below it. The rest of the pics are just status pics

The stretch!!!!!

Yeah must be light burn cos the rest of the girls look awesome. Was it under the new light per chance? . looking great mate. You might want to think about some suppercropping or they might get too tall

420-magazine-mobile270051069.jpg

Super cropped all the branches that were too tall. I accidentally snapped two of the back branches too much but they bounced back and are reaching for the lights. Pots are starting to dry out faster so I have to keep an eye on that. The ventilation system removes all smell. Fan is a little loud but not too bad. Going to prune some of the fan leaves on Monday so light can hit all the bud sites. Definitely won't do two plants in this tent again. About to finish up the 3rd week of flowering. 6 to 7 weeks to go according to everything I've read. Can't wait to see these buds start to fatten up

Yeah they bounce back quick and are thirsty girls at this stage. Keep the soil moist. Water every 3 or so days. You might have to look into having supporting guidelines coming from the roof on the tent when the buds start to fatten to keep them upright.

Also my preference is to get rid of all foliage from about halfway down the plant as this means all the energy is spent on the top colas. Some people don't as they might want to reveg after harvest or they want more trim to makes edibles/oils etc

Looking good buddy .

Yeah they bounce back quick and are thirsty girls at this stage. Keep the soil moist. Water every 3 or so days. You might have to look into having supporting guidelines coming from the roof on the tent when the buds start to fatten to keep them upright.

Also my preference is to get rid of all foliage from about halfway down the plant as this means all the energy is spent on the top colas. Some people don't as they might want to reveg after harvest or they want more trim to makes edibles/oils etc

Looking good buddy .

I have some bungy cords that I'm going to put across the sides and tie strings across the tent to hold them up when the time comes. Do you think that will work. Somewhat similar to a scrog net

Yeah as long as they have some support. But if any buds get too heavy they will need supporting from the top and they will still bend over

Just ordered some plant yo-yos. One more thing that is baffling. I watered my ladies yesterday. Gave them the exact same amount of nutes mixed with the exact same amount of water. The right plant's runoff read 2340 and the other one read 1795. Both are 6.5 ph. The ppm was the same on both plants the last time I fed them. Any idea what would cause that?

Im afraid i cant help you on that one! The only thing i could hazard a guess at is the roots may be less dense on the right hand plant there for less is absorbed.... just a guess though. Are they the same strain? Cant remember if i ever asked that

Im afraid i cant help you on that one! The only thing i could hazard a guess at is the roots may be less dense on the right hand plant there for less is absorbed.... just a guess though. Are they the same strain? Cant remember if i ever asked that

Yes they are the same strain. The last time the ppms were different it was the other way around. Weird!

Back
Top Bottom