Time To Give Bull Run And A+ The Spotlight

Good morning 420 Magazine.
It is time to get some Bull Run and A+ a chances at the spotlight.

I am finishing up on some Blue Yeti in my other diary and want to start a new one.

This is starting a little bit different, instead of starting at the beginning and inoculating Rye grain jar. The time I am going to start with completely colonizes mycelium that is ready to be transferred to substrate. I made my substrate of 1/2 brick of coco coir, 4 cups of vermiculite, 1/2 cup of gypsum made from crushed drywall and 8 cups of boiling hot water. I have used distilled water and it works well. This time I am using boiling tap water. After adding all the ingredients I seal it in a 5 gallon bucket for over night storage.

I will be transferring the Bull Run colonized mycelium to substate and place in a tub today or tomorrow morning. Along the way I will be inoculating some Rye grain jars from @Midwest Grow Kits with spores from @Spore Genetics

Until then here are some images of Bull Run and A+.
This is after the Bull Run had a shake n break has recolonized.

That's all for today, more to come tomorrow.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Moving right along on updates.

The Bull Run (BR) is not waiting for anything. She has been transferred to substrate and is currently colonizing that. I just checked on the A+ and it will be ready to be transferred to substrate I a couple of days. I am running out of shoeboxes so for this run I will be placing one of my Blue Yeti substrate into the compost pile. I did not want to do it but I need the shoebox until I can go get some more.

No images today, but I will have some on the next update, images.

TR

Looks good my friend.. :thumb:
Makes want to do it again.
Good luck with the fruiting.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Time for an update.

The Bull Run has not started to fruit at this time, but it should be in the next couple of days I should see pinning.

The A+ has completely colonized the rye grain jar and will be transferred to substrate a little later today.

After I finish the Blue Yeti in my other diary' I may colonized another Blue Yeti (LC) for this grow. I inoculated a couple other Rye grain jars with Blue Meanies Cube the other day. So a lot going on in the background to get this diary started.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine

Moving right along on updates we are now on a new diary with Bull Run and A+ to start and Blue Yeti might make an appearances before it is over.

Both the Bull Run and A+ have colonized their Rye grain jars and have been moved to the shoebox and substrate. Currently the Bull Run substrate is starting to produces pinning so it should not be to long before I am picking fruit. I will also be taking a couple spore prints for my Spores Library. So far I only have TW- Tidal Wave and JMF - Jeti Mind Fuck. Not able to get spore prints from the Blue Yeti so I will grow more and possibly grind them down for capsules.

Here are some current images of A+ starting to pin.

That's all folk's.

Tok.. :bong:

Well a little has happen since my last up date.

The Bull Run has totally when into the fruit mod after a gave the substrate some much needed water. I am thinking about putting a layer of fine vermiculite on top of the casing layer next time. To see if this helps the substrate stay moister and not dry out so quickly. Just a thought on how to retain moisture.

Bull Run is in fruiting stage 🍄
A+ is filling the shoebox with mycelium growth. Should start pinning soon.
Blue Meanie Cube is fill the Rye Grain Jars with mycelium. a few more days before the shake and break.
The second BMC is a little bit behind on the first one.

Here are some current images.

A+

BMC

That's all folk's.

Tok..

The outcome does not look good.
The caps on the Bull Run did not darken up with spores and I don't think my spore prints worked. I did a nice harvest earlier today, which is now in the drying rack for a week. I will keep trying to get a print, if possible.

My two Rye grain jars with BMC colonized passed the shake and break, so one will be going into substrate tomorrow hopefully.

The A+ is still colonizing the substrate and is about 95% percent completed; with pinning right around the corner.

That's all folk's.

The outcome does not look good.
The caps on the Bull Run did not darken up with spores and I don't think my spore prints worked. I did a nice harvest earlier today, which is now in the drying rack for a week. I will keep trying to get a print, if possible.

My two Rye grain jars with BMC colonized passed the shake and break, so one will be going into substrate tomorrow hopefully.

The A+ is still colonizing the substrate and is about 95% percent completed; with pinning right around the corner.

That's all folk's.

:nomo::ciao: CL🍀

How is it going @CaptainLucky

When do you think you will start growing mushrooms again?
I will be looking into buying some Blue Mystic spores soon.
I will tag you when I start them.

TR
I’m gonna wait until I deplete my stash a little more and then I’m gonna get a new supply. I have to look 👀 at what spores I have and see what looks good 😊. But I think you’ll like the Mystical 🍄s. I sure had some nice times with them. lol 😂 CL🍀

I know exactly what you mean; I can't eat or give them away fast enough. @CaptainLucky
I have four 1 liter jars filled already and that does not count what I have grow now.
I would be scared 💩less if I were sitting on that much with my history. But I don’t think I would be able to dump them either. I figure worst case scenario I can say that it’s personal consumption but it would be difficult convincing a judge of that amount. I had several offers to sell some but then you have to worry about someone having a bad trip and going to the E.R. They need to just legalize them. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom