The70's Back With SuperSilverHaze, Punchcake, Nanaz, BubbaKush

The70’s

Hello Growers, my supply is reaching a tipping point, i gotta get some green in jars.
This grow is coming after a disastrous reveg of a Slurricane plant, it failed miserably. So im back to seeds !!!
NYS has opened its doors to recreational growers, 6flowering/6veg and i can possess 5lbs of weed LMFAO 😂

Last grow the Nanaz petered out on me, hopefully i get one this time, the S.S.Haze and B.Kush are new, and PunchCake was seeds left over ftom my first grow 2yrs ago.

I’ll be potting in living soil CoastofMaine Stonington blend. GaiaGreen 444/285 will be my organic amendments. My 4x4 has a Medicgrow Fold-8, i use AC Infinity Wifi controler69. I have (2) AC Infinity cloudline T4’s, one intake from basement air which is around 45-59%RH, the other exhausts outside. In my last grow i picked up a pair of Cloudforge T3 humidifiers, i use (2) in tandem. I did pick up a controler for the Fold8, the GLC-1 to give me more than the stock 4 levels of adjustment , the controler does single digit adjustments. Besides watering with dechlorinated tap water ph’d to 6.5. I have used the BlueLab water ph tester for a couple years, indispensable tool

1720537389972.png

Oh, and here is a sliver they took out of my big toe 😂 and i wonder why i was limping🙄

1720538101047.jpeg

Watching this one, I'm taking a break for a bit and will be living vicariously through others peoples grows.

Nice strain choices, two classics... I love the classics. (not too sure about punch cake)

Yep, seedlings are so frail, no way around it ! I don't care how good you are at growing, they are always risky at this stage.. Looking forward to seeing how these come along.

Watching this one, I'm taking a break for a bit and will be living vicariously through others peoples grows.

Nice strain choices, two classics... I love the classics. (not too sure about punch cake)

Yep, seedlings are so frail, no way around it ! I don't care how good you are at growing, they are always risky at this stage.. Looking forward to seeing how these come along.

Thanx for stopping by, the PunchCake in my first grow had these super cool red buds. The BubbaKush and SSH are at opposite ends, BK will put you to sleep, and SSH will make you the life of the party Lol…
The seedlings are spreading their wings, its funny how once those tiny leaves finally get some light, they’ll take right off.

Thanx for the encouragement !!!

Yep, I'm in a chilly place too summertime temps indoors around 68, not the best to germinate in, but not too far of either. I'm trying to pop some Master Kush seeds now.

Thanks for the strain reviews, I've always wanted to try Bubba Kush and SSH. I'm more of a late night Indica smoker, so I have a feeling I would like Bubba.

Yep, I'm in a chilly place too summertime temps indoors around 68, not the best to germinate in, but not too far of either. I'm trying to pop some Master Kush seeds now.

Thanks for the strain reviews, I've always wanted to try Bubba Kush and SSH. I'm more of a late night Indica smoker, so I have a feeling I would like Bubba.

You gotta try a Slurricane grow, it doesnt press well for dabs, but its the best doobie weed i have grown yet

You gotta try a Slurricane grow, it doesnt press well for dabs, but its the best doobie weed i have grown yet

I'll read up on Slurricane, (I just saw your grow, looks very Indica). Any chance the odor isn't insane in flower? I'm stuck growing lower odor strains for a while..

Working to figure out a way to use two or three carbon filters for my grow cabinet now.

I'll read up on Slurricane, (I just saw your grow, looks very Indica). Any chance the odor isn't insane in flower? I'm stuck growing lower odor strains for a while..

Working to figure out a way to use two or three carbon filters for my grow cabinet now.

I had an issue with my filters, i think it was mostly our hard water in the humidifier and all those minerals clogging the filters, they were only 4” inline fans.

I ended up venting directly outdoors using a dryer vent, and Yes, mid winter 10°F and my backyard smelled glorious LMAO.

With 3 plants flowering the smell (aroma) was over the top!

I had an issue with my filters, i think it was mostly our hard water in the humidifier and all those minerals clogging the filters, they were only 4” inline fans.

I ended up venting directly outdoors using a dryer vent, and Yes, mid winter 10°F and my backyard smelled glorious LMAO.

With 3 plants flowering the smell (aroma) was over the top!

Thanks, I had a feeling they were smelly. I'm sure that odor stuck out like a sore thumb in the winter weather.

Good morning :)

Great little set up you got there. I look forward to watching you make them sing :)

Welcome Trala ! I have read your posts and you are quite a grower ! Thanx for stopping by.

My wife and i went to Copenhagen to see Peter Gabriel last year and sat next to a wonderful Aussey, what a sweetheart she was… i hope im not mistaken you are in Australia 🇦🇺

Back
Top Bottom