The Dudes Abode: An UrbanAchiever Joint

We are into early flower now. Turns out there was only one male in the mix which leaves us 5 females. I think 3 Gift of Fire F2’s and 2 Bubba 76’s.

These are strong and vigorous plants with large leaves. A few have a thin leaf structure while the rest have a fatter leaf structure. Some 11 bladed sets look pretty rad.

Some wrinkling in a few leaves but the heat stress / taco has been cleared up. Spent a few minutes trimming the lower lard shoots and removing a few of the huge fan leaves blocking nodes.

I can’t help but to think the soil is still improving and playing a big role. Big stalks and healthy growth.

Gaining some momentum now.

I am seeing a few different phenotypes of the two strains....or I mislabeled the seedlings lol. The HSO tester genetics are happy.

Getting pretty tall for the tent too.

Dang urb! Looking good brother. You've really got the canopy nice and level. Props on the super crops! I agree the soil seems very dialed in lots of si to support what assume will be some frosty ass buds

Dang urb! Looking good brother. You've really got the canopy nice and level. Props on the super crops! I agree the soil seems very dialed in lots of si to support what assume will be some frosty ass buds
Thanks brother, just happy to be home and able to watch my plants grow.

I agree.....that last one is a winner for sure!
Thanks man, always dig those shots with backlighting.

That last one must be nominated! Great pic.
Thanks Katins, finally picking the camera back up and it’s nice to get the odd nice shot. The leaf structure of that plant is pretty cool.

Here are a few more shots from yesterday. You can see how quickly they are growing.

I am seeing concerns being raised by medical users in Canada, having difficulty getting what they need from their licensed providers. The demand right now may be causing some shortages with medicinal grade cannabis from for their specific needs.

We need to create a way to connect those medical patients in need, with those medical patients who grow and have excess.

Everyday things look bigger.

The soil in my first two crops were in the 5 gallon geopots, and I had packed the soil in pretty good, but this time in the big 30 gallon bins I just shoveled it in. The result is happy roots and in turn happy plants. No fade yet which was already happening the previous grows.

I have high hopes (total pun intended) for this crop. I am expecting a decent yield of some frosty buds. Here are a few shots I already shared in the photography thread.

I am seeing concerns being raised by medical users in Canada, having difficulty getting what they need from their licensed providers. The demand right now may be causing some shortages with medicinal grade cannabis from for their specific needs.

We need to create a way to connect those medical patients in need, with those medical patients who grow and have excess.

Yes indeed. Keep the farmers farming with a fair wage!

Your ladies are looking GREAT Urb. Getting frosty already that's impressive.

HSO gear is hard to beat. I'm thinking of a few more seeds to pop for this round and I might just take a hard look into my seed vault for some HSO. I have some. Always impressed with the out come too!

Yeah run my plants up to the lights. Gotta be right in the light to damage the plants.

You did a good job tying the ladies down.

Yes indeed. Keep the farmers farming with a fair wage!

Your ladies are looking GREAT Urb. Getting frosty already that's impressive.

HSO gear is hard to beat. I'm thinking of a few more seeds to pop for this round and I might just take a hard look into my seed vault for some HSO. I have some. Always impressed with the out come too!

Yeah run my plants up to the lights. Gotta be right in the light to damage the plants.

You did a good job tying the ladies down.

Thanks Bob! Yeah I am pretty happy with how they look so far. My first grow with HSO was a bit of a let down but I chalk that up to my lack of experience. I still have 3 HSO Blue Dream and 1 Green Crack fems, plus 10 Sour 76 and 10 Platinum Yeti F3 regs. Got a few of the bubba 76 and Gift of Fire F2 left from this grow too.

Tent is pretty full, a bit tall and that has made it tough to photo and keep level, but overall these are some interesting looking genetics. Some massive leaves on a few, some frosty plants, one stocky plant that looks very indica, and so far not a huge smell.

This is my 3ft x 3 ft x 6.5ft tent, the two bubba 76 are front right and middle, the rest are Gift of Fire F2. Hard to see it but front middle is this massive single cola setting up on the indica leaning pneno of a bubba 76.

Perfect Sun Dwarf Star on the left, FusionPro 400 on the right, are the lights.

This is a Gift of Fire F2, decent looking plant but I may have been burning the top pistols with the light being too close. Stacked nicely and starting to fill in.

Always looking for something different to add to the photo update.

Looking real good there Urb
Ya got some nice frost going on there Urb! Looking tasty as always my friend! Cheers brother!

Thanks guys, the two at the back of the tent are getting very frosty already. The stretch is over and they are starting to swell.

I am not able to get the photos I expected due to a lack of proper light in the right spots. Plants got pretty tall and my lights can’t get into position. I may work on that over the next week or two by moving some things around...including maybe the tent. But that would be a lot of work for little benefit.

Legalization is Canada is 3 days away. Crazy.

5 month cure, amazing funk coming off the Gods Blue Warp, and it smokes smoothly.

Look at the tent tonight. Spread a few branches out. These girls are sticky, nice aroma coming off now. The far back right under the Fusion Pro 400 is peppery and skunky. Shaping up to be some nice buds.

Back
Top Bottom