The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

1F4BF81D-2E24-4502-B1C3-7217EDB3D2CE.jpeg

Will this do for blueberry!? For now lol

A it’s got Blueberry also lol. My Blue Power is Blueberry, White Widow, and Skunk #1 so yours has as much Blueberry as mine probably lol. I forgot I have my Blue Dream going right now also lol. I want to try your Blue Dream by HS one day also.✌️

:bongrip::drool:blueberry festival, I'm in with blueberry Og kush photoperiod feminized from Barney's Farm:yahoo:
Nice Barney’s dark decent already off to s great start

YES!!! I found two Blueberry Photo Fem's that were extra's and they came from Canuk Seeds. It will be after Sept 15 before I can start but I'm confirmed now. I have much better luck with photo's and I looove blueberry. Great project Preston!
So me and you will have a blueberry from Canuk seeds nice ✊

I will hang out also, I will be harvesting my autos in about 4-6 weeks and I have a Blue Power by Vision Seeds, it’s Blueberry, White Widow, and Skunk#1 cross. It’s got pretty high cbd along with decent thc also. I’m gonna be running Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies but I still need a 5th plant so it’s between the Blue Power and Candy Kush. Here’s the description of the Blue Power

I still have a little bit to make up my mind so if it ends up being Blue Power I will definitely enter her in this thread. Oh and I have grown about 12 Seedsman Blueberry over the last 4 grows, 7 was under hps and the rest was under led. It’s a great strain with a uplifting high, great wake and bake lol. Well good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing the Blueberry plants.✌️
Welcome aboard ghost ✊

I dropped a Canuck Seeds Blueberry last week; she’s a week above ground now. I’ve never grown a photo before, so this will be an adventure!

0CB50A16-2023-44E0-A1FD-72BC8525E945.jpeg
Hey sweet we got help already @Lady G2HM me and lady here will be dropping blueberry fems from Canuk as we’ll share away buddy . I have been told that blueberry strains can be tough to grow .

I’m sure it will be with it .

This post made me happier already to have joined .

Nice to have you here thanks for jumping in .

This sounds like fun, I have been looking for a reason to grow some more Blueberry, I ran the Seedsman version earlier this year and was very happy with big dense buds and yield, once it was well cured the blueberry flavour really came out. I've one little nug of it left to savour.

I'll probably pop it in the next week or so, but here is the details on their version.

blueberryxsman.JPG

It will be interesting to see how this progresses, I followed along on some of the other group grows and they look like fun.

Peace

99 and blue eh interesting what is fast ?
Not sure could be a fast flower version of blueberry or somecompanys will have a certain fast flowering strain that they mix with other genetics. Like rqs has speedy chile. Im pretty sure there is one just called fast aswell from rps

Back
Top Bottom