The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Blueberry domain auto from MOC. At 15 days looking great under a 600w Eco Mars hydro in a 2x4 tent.

Attachments

• IMG_20190629_165805.jpg
    IMG_20190629_165805.jpg
    817.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20190629_165836.jpg
    IMG_20190629_165836.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 55
Prepping for my next run, I'm trying to decide on 6 strains. All fucking bangers.

So far, slot #1 will be taken for a re-veg project with my fat ass C99XBB. Gonna try to roll her back & cut clones. She is definitely something special.

I'm just looking for good, easy to grow, heavy yielders.

Blueberry is on the short list. @Pennywise , any inputs? DJ Short? Kinda the king of that realm huh?

I've run Seedsman's BB and BB auto a few times with great results. I'm just trying to expand my horizons a bit...

:blunt:

Looking great!
:thumb:

Welcome to the bunch!
I appreciate it buddy! It's my first time growing and definitely would not have been able to make it this far without the great guys and gals on here. After I get this one under my belt I think I'm going to attempt a journal for my next grow .. in the meantime I'll be keeping up with a couple of y'all professionals:ganjamon::woohoo:

I appreciate it buddy! It's my first time growing and definitely would not have been able to make it this far without the great guys and gals on here. After I get this one under my belt I think I'm going to attempt a journal for my next grow .. in the meantime I'll be keeping up with a couple of y'all professionals:ganjamon::woohoo:
For sure!
This group is fantastic! Ask away... I'd be willing to bet someone here knows the answer or knows where to get it.
:thumb:

The BB ladies are still standing...

:blunt:

Looking stellar, P! I really like the golden color of those hairs. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom