The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I'm not a Ford fan either, but my roomie got an F150 Triton from the auction with just under a 1/4 million miles and we've been beating the shit out of it since (6 months so far). Overloaded and climbing steep hills almost daily, rotted frame, known bad motors, yet she still putting her best foot forward.

I have had many Ford F-350's and GMC 3500's over the last 30 years. I generally put on 250,000 to 300,000 km's in 2 years between purchases. I work in the oil and gas industry and most of my driving is off pavement. Its been my experience that the Fords will hold up to the off pavement driving much better than the GMC's over the life but the GMC's were a much more comfortable truck for city & highway driving. I've never owned a Dodge, just couldn't stand the thought of looking up a sheeps ass all day.

The deisel silverado is on hold for someone so thats out now and I noticed the ram has a damn 6 ft bed. Ive always been a firm believer that if I have a truck it has to have an 8 ft bed. I think trucks with little ass beds the size of a trunk were pointless, unless your just using it for mudding or trails

If its a quad cab with an 8 foot box they're like driving a freight train. Very long and hard to maneuver in traffic or tight work areas. And just a pain in the ass to find a parking spot they will fit into. Having said that however, if you need the box space for tools, gear etc. to do your job then thats the way to go.

I work in the oil and gas industry and most of my driving is off pavement.
I worked in that oilfield too and if you're referring to access roads as "off pavement", I think you're under-selling it because most access roads I've been on, despite their best efforts are bumpy as hell and windy like a West Virginian nightmare.

If its a quad cab with an 8 foot box they're like driving a freight train. Very long and hard to maneuver in traffic or tight work areas. And just a pain in the ass to find a parking spot they will fit into. Having said that however, if you need the box space for tools, gear etc. to do your job then thats the way to go.
I think im gonna get the ram2500 laramae. Its old but low miles and its a respectable dealership with a good warranty. Not a fly by night sales establishment. It's a six foot bed but its a 8.1L V10....prob gonna eat gas but at least when someone ask how is she on gas I can reply.....GAS oh she loves it. .. Seriously though I think the viper motor was an 8.3L V10 so its got some get up and go

What's up brother how's that WW looking I got 4 oz off 2 medium sized plants that went thru hell, I hope you get a lot

Drive by.. All I ever own in a truck ways was a full sized ford.. And here I am driving a honda ridgeline. But If I was still in the work force, I'd always get a full sized bed. This honda is a comfortable ass half truck... Hope thing are going good over this ways... Keepem Green

Damn things just keep goin wrong in my hunt for a truck. Now the bank won't lend me 6000 for the truck that I need and want but they want to give me 23000 for a truck that I cant use. Grant it the new truck looks good but I cant try to do basement waterproofing out of a 1/2 ton truck. They dont want to finance the one because its a 98. Even though it only has 80 something thousand miles.....go figure

Antways I harvested the outdoor auto berry rider last week and only got 1.5 oz dry from her. I was hoping for more but I guess that was just the genes I got. She had no issues in her grow and only went 69 days from seed. Heres a few nugs from her
420-magazine-mobile1150712029.jpg
420-magazine-mobile772484799.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2036036527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1590472581.jpg

The flower tent is doing well. The dream machine seems to be starting to heal after her ph mishap and the bigbud is moving along nicely. The DDA however is doing really well. She is impressing me with the way shes filling in, I hope to have a purple pheno. I will take some pics when lights are on but will post these just so you all can see them
420-magazine-mobile1790431370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile255443805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1092502165.jpg

And in the veg I have some baby white widows, an acid dragon from my hermied dutch dragon pollinating with my auto acid, a nl5haze mist and a dutch passion the ultimate along with my revegged clone I took from the dutch dragon. Oh btw I have a small Dutch Dragon clone in flower as well here are the baby white widows
420-magazine-mobile1039915290.jpg

And here is the DD clone
420-magazine-mobile52121217.jpg

The nl5haze mist sleeping in the back
420-magazine-mobile191725968.jpg

And for some reason my dutch passion the ultimate is flowering even though I have her in 18/6 maybe they accidentally gave me an auto
420-magazine-mobile824554397.jpg

Well thats it for now

Back
Top Bottom