The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I couldnt grow outside where im at now, ghetto birds flying everywhere.
Lol the state police helicopter hanger is about 1 mile from my house so all day long they are flying around my neighborhood. But all plants near houses are kinda camouflaged by other trees and bushes . I aint scared lol

420-magazine-mobile551061328.jpg

Lol the state police helicopter hanger is about 1 mile from my house so all day long they are flying around my neighborhood. But all plants near houses are kinda camouflaged by other trees and bushes . I aint scared lol
Actally im lying.....im a lil scared but scared money dont make money.

That was my plan but now im starting to get noided out a little. That plants actually in my back yard and isnt supposed to be. I should have topped her early but waited till she was three foot tall to top her because I wanted a monster. I didnt keep in mind the fact that I would need fencing around her cuz I think that would attract unwanted attention to her (not legal yet). But where she is placed their happens to be a fenced in area about 2x6 that I could just tie her off to that to grow her horizontally. Im just hoping she gets bushier so the big ass fan leafs don't stand out as much

Hell yeah it would. If ionly had a tree I would be golden. The only thing I do now is attract attention intentionally. I could sit some chairs out with a table and one of those big table umbrellas. That would serve two purposes. To give it some shade and to block it from the air. Its wierd......you cant see it from the ground cuz it blends but the air might be different.

I don't know if you can see my plants I know I can. But they are small in this picture. I don't know if this will work but what the hell... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom