The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Im interested in monster cropping, maybe soon.

I have 3 or 4 monster crop clones and my lemon haze one was only two little leaves already gained reveg growth, soon she will explode my critical kush monster crop is still reveg so soon she will pop with crazy growth the only annoying part is how unsymmetrical they grow

Gonna be growing some of bignugz white widow strain. Most likely it will be next run due to space restrictions but im also germing an auto berry rider too
420-magazine-mobile530978366.jpg

Good looking out on the white widows bignugz I look forward to growing them

Always a pleasure to help out a fellow grower, and I hope you can get some nice yields out of them I have grown out a bunch I had 1000 beans and I only have 300 left I gave a lot out because they are just a phone call away and free

I checked this morning and was happy to see a nice tap root on the berry rider so she is now in soil and im just waiting for her to break ground.

I also started adding the mammoth p into the regiment last night so now I know what the directions say but I want to learn from your experiences with it as well.

How often do you personally feed mammoth microbes what do you find works best feeding with just water/feeding mixed with nutes etc etc.

Is that mammoth p quick working stuff. I wonder how long it takes to break it down for the plant

It doesnt need to break down at all when you give it to your plants it helps them take up more phosphorus once they take up that water. I asked them directly about application rates and when to apply it and this is what she told me.

Thanks for reaching out, and great question. We typically recommend to folks that they apply Mammoth 1-2x per week, and you can apply it with your other nutes or just when watering. So what you have been doing is perfect if it is working for you! Of course, you could always do a little experimentation with frequency/mode of applying Mammoth P to see what gives you the best results.

Hope this helps!

Maureen

Maureen Phenix | Community Outreach
mo@growcentia.com

I started using it one week after i flipped my ladies, once i got my free sample. I used 0.6 ml the first two weeks then raised it to 1.2 ml and now im at 1.8 ml and will give that amount until flush, using it once per week. It says to use it during the flush as well and im not sure about that, might ask her about that as well.

Re: The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Its the p not the k.. they call it mammoth-p for a reason haha do you have their application chart? I did the increase every two weeks cause the chart increases almost every two weeks in flower. Im excited to use it for an entire grow this time.. we will see what it does!
Lol thx. I knew that I just get the periodic code dyslexic sometimes lol I hate how its k anyways since theirs no k in the word. But im giving high p anyways.

I always used t5's for veg demonic. It's amazing what those little low watt lights can do. I guess I just laughed because most try to say you need more but I do just fine with my tiny lights.
As do I Lmao. I can't afford a grand for one light, I do fine and so do you who cares what others say. If we know they work that's good enough for us

Back
Top Bottom