Technician's Indoor

TechnicianGrower

Hey guys haven’t been online in a few years had a lot going on but glad to be healthy and back doing what I love to do. Here is my indoor grow I have atm in my 4x4

Here’s what I’m using
4x4 Vivosun grow tent
590 watts of draw with 3 viparspectra lights
Soil is fox farm happy frog
Light cycle is 24/0 😉
but only two atm as I like to work the plant up to more watts slowly and I transplant to final pot
Day of veg 32 on 24/0

8 inch carbon filter and fan
Strain is Multiverse Genetics Blood Moon

It’s a cross of Cherry Pie and Wedding Cake that can get into the 20-25 percent range of thc easy. I hope the terps are nice.. she smells good so far just skunky
I have low humidity as I have a bigger than usual carbon filter I bought 5 years ago when I first bought my setup and it is too big but will last being a bigger fan I have had humidity problems but I fix it by a humidifier and hanging wet towels in the tent

She’s in a plastic tub that I drilled holes in the bottom of its about 14 gallons more of less of soil

Soil is fox farm happy frog

I plan to veg her 2 more weeks and flip her. Crazy how big she will be here in a few weeks. I try to keep the room clean with good airflow with is KEY 🔑 to kronic. Gotta have cleanliness..

Anyways hope you all are well stay tuned will be on here with updates and info as well as tuning in on y’all’s grows when I can :).

Haven’t fed her yet so far a little behind
Just tied her down earlier with LST she’s at DAY 33 very vigorous strain. Tonight she will get some Botanicare cal mag plus (2-0-0) at 1/2 strength with super thrive and a few drops of silica in the mix in a foliar feed. I usually add nutes at week 4 but I’ve started at week 2 before with shitty soil all about what’s in the soil for the first month. Better to underfeed than overfeed. Should get alot off her :)

3495BF89-6402-48F9-8EFE-0A2B0F2C1BA6.jpeg

F3BFE260-CC8E-4E8C-81B5-CF9B853FA206.jpeg

hope you all are well and safe, been on here before but was a few years back or so. update here in a few days. still aint fed her her foilar feeding yet as i was busy but i am about to now so day 34 first feeding a little late but o well shed been doing good. i went from a red solo cup to a 2 gallon pot then onto the 14 gallon tub at day 30. way too later to transplant as the roots were out of the bottom of the pot and she was beginning to be root bound a lil. you can clip thwe roots with scissors to stop the circling and let the roots restart outward. really saves you some time. 24/0 plants grow fast but man they fill up that pot fast cant beat 24/0. also i rarely top plants which is why shes so big at this age. i just do LST and make a even canopy however im a lil late tying her up cuz of work... i believe topping plants stops that growth spurt and stops them for a whole week. i can have this baby huge in another week on 24/0 by not stopping her growth with the shock from topping. if i had the time and it was growing tall i would top but i dont recommend topping guys unless height is a problem. LST is the way to go and give her always ALWAYS MORE ROOT ROOM THAN IS NEEDED ;). she can triple size come flower... the roots grow much faster in flower until the stretch ends. she will fill up the 14 gallons fast. they call it weed for a reason hehe. learned a few things from a guy who was partners with The Pound genetics but he stopped before it was legal so he never won cannabis cups but he taught me a few things that id like to pass on to everyone or just my hypothesis really on what i think cannabis likes.

Strain is Multiverse Genetics Blood Moon

It’s a cross of Cherry Pie and Wedding Cake that can get into the 20-25 percent range of thc easy.
I thought Cherry Pie was just another name for Wedding Cake. :hmmmm: Maybe they just crossed it back on itself?

I thought Cherry Pie was just another name for Wedding Cake. :hmmmm: Maybe they just crossed it back on itself?
maybe not sure this was a free seeds from multiverse beans of their own strains. just what i had left in the seed jar the black hole breath i grew was just as good as any 8 dollar seed ive ever bought more or less. this one looks and smells like it will perfrom well.

heres a link for strain info

multiversebeans.com/product/multiverse-genetics-blood-moon-strain-photo-fem/

Nope. My bad. Wedding Cake is Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie.

I knew there was Cherry Pie in there somewhere. :laughtwo:
Ya maybe they did that to bring out the terps I really hope she smells nice she stinks right now which is a good sign of terps

First feeding today at Day 35 of Roots organics surge 1/2 strength
Superthrive a few drops per gal
Dynagro protekt silica a few drops per gal

2 gallons total to water 13 gallon tub

I live not having to water everyday and let her search deep down for water and nutes.. small plants are a lot of fucking work sometimes and imho they never become full potential until their a certain size. Thicker bigger stems means more water and nutrient flow to the buds which in turn means that more light can be used by the plant provided their is more than enough CO2 which I may be adding. You can get those C02 bags online for cheap

I water about every 4-5 days at this rate right now she’s small with 24/0 she drinks a lot

99E0E764-1D2E-4CF1-8745-1BE038AAD4C9.jpeg

60020B81-3CDE-41E9-AD02-9F1BC2D54E87.jpeg

113DA775-4796-496C-8D37-5E02E3CB982C.jpeg

hope you all are well and safe, been on here before but was a few years back or so. update here in a few days. still aint fed her her foilar feeding yet as i was busy but i am about to now so day 34 first feeding a little late but o well shed been doing good. i went from a red solo cup to a 2 gallon pot then onto the 14 gallon tub at day 30. way too later to transplant as the roots were out of the bottom of the pot and she was beginning to be root bound a lil. you can clip thwe roots with scissors to stop the circling and let the roots restart outward. really saves you some time. 24/0 plants grow fast but man they fill up that pot fast cant beat 24/0. also i rarely top plants which is why shes so big at this age. i just do LST and make a even canopy however im a lil late tying her up cuz of work... i believe topping plants stops that growth spurt and stops them for a whole week. i can have this baby huge in another week on 24/0 by not stopping her growth with the shock from topping. if i had the time and it was growing tall i would top but i dont recommend topping guys unless height is a problem. LST is the way to go and give her always ALWAYS MORE ROOT ROOM THAN IS NEEDED ;). she can triple size come flower... the roots grow much faster in flower until the stretch ends. she will fill up the 14 gallons fast. they call it weed for a reason hehe. learned a few things from a guy who was partners with The Pound genetics but he stopped before it was legal so he never won cannabis cups but he taught me a few things that id like to pass on to everyone or just my hypothesis really on what i think cannabis likes.
I need to know everything you know 😁
When do you start them on 24/0?
They don’t need a “rest” ?

I need to know everything you know 😁
When do you start them on 24/0?
They don’t need a “rest” ?
well yes and no.. kinda my lil razzle dazzle haha. i run 24/0 all the way but i do give them random breaks and turn the lights for 15-30 mins at a time. been doing this for 10 years never had a hermie and they will not hermie in the veg cycle even after flower begins the plant itsn affected. figured this out by power outages over the years.. but when they are little they need a lil more darkness and i do this for the first month. in my opinion once the plant reaches a certain size it no longer needs rest in veg but they do need rest makes them greener looking after you turn the lights back on. VEG IS ALL ABOUT TIME TIME IS MONEY HAHA. crank up the lights slowly for her. shes at day 36 now i just leave the lights on 24/0. you can just run 20/4 tho bro that 3 1/2 hours add up over a month and you lose about 25% of growth you woulda had with my technique but ppl will argue shit just do ur thing if you dotn feel comfortable giving them random breaks on 24/0 for the first month. darkness stops photosynthesis

Back
Top Bottom