TC Cranks All The Way Up: My Attempt To Max The Frost & Pounds

WOW thats all i can say, it makes sence to atleast 24H dark now or as u say is common outdoor before the sun is up.
This might be the ''secret'' iv been looking for to add that extra um-fff to my buds quality :high-five:
Il have to start trying this more, whats the harm
No harm at all. You can check the difference by cutting some before turning the lights off and the rest after 24-48h. They should taste better in the end. Try to compare similar nugs.

Here is a cob that I made with my recent Pink Kush harvest. Vac. bag is no sweating in 50 degrees Celsius and I'll keep it there for 48 hours.

Cob is now in fermentation state for 24h. I'll wait for another 24h to max the effect. Then I'll break the vacuum , dry the drops and revac. I'll let it sit at room temperature after that point and check for moist everyday. I'm planning to smoke this piece in two weeks. I also squeezed BHO with some nice and wet BG41 nugs. It was an amazingly clear nug run and I got a small gif to show the color. Cheers :passitleft:

I just rolled this nice finger hash of the Pink Kush and I'm in heaven. What a taste guys. Definately make some finger hash for yourselves because the taste is not comparable to any other cannabis product. Extracts are also amazing but I missed this particular taste so much. This particular batch had an amber/greenish color to it which I'm used to with earwax and budder but not with charas. Immediately gets very soft with hand warmth. I think the huge amount of frost and using fine quality gloves made this quality possible. I had stuff like this in the past but I haven't been smoking something like that for almost three years. This is how happy I'm feeling right now.

Nugs on Pink Kush feel very dense and I am only keeping the premium stuff. Rest is going down with butane because I don't have the time to trim every bud. I think I'll have a nice BHO stash after all that trimming is done. A more detailed smoke report will also be shared. I might consider making some hash with the secondary nugs and the trim because the charas performed amazing.

Cheers :passitleft:

I just rolled this nice finger hash of the Pink Kush and I'm in heaven. What a taste guys. Definately make some finger hash for yourselves because the taste is not comparable to any other cannabis product. Extracts are also amazing but I missed this particular taste so much.
I always try to get me some finger/ sissor hash, is soo pure and potent and yes defo a lovely taste too that u just cant beat. Never cured or dryed the hash, i better it be even smoother and tatsier :yummy:

I'm finally here to actually start this journal. I got some improvements in my grow area before moving the plants.

-A whole cleanup inside the grow space.
-All of the 75 degree lenses on my 320W LED fixture are changed with new 90 degree lenses except four on the corners. 200W fixture still has 75 degree lenses and I'll keep it that way.
-I bought a new fan for air circulation inside the tent. New fan is literally noise free.
-I wrapped my intake fans with some acoustic foam to reduce the overall noise going out from my grow space.
-I also bought an air hose filled with rockwool for my exhaust fan. I installed a speed dimmer and dimmed it a little bit.

After these upgrades, none of my neighbors can hear any sound at all. It feels amazing to work inside a noise free grow room. Light coverage is also increased after the lens upgrade. These may sound like minor upgrades but my grow area is perfectly tuned now. I'll add CO2 for the first three weeks of bloom and will watch these PK bloom.

Plants are in terrible shape now because I was so busy to feed and water them. They also got some cold in nighttime. Nevertheless, I think they will start thriving crazy in 2-3 days. I poured a gal. of water inside the tray and pots sucked all of it in no time.

I'll be flipping these plants very soon because I want to start a new grow with some new Pink Kush and Purple Punch clones together. I already have my Gelato stash in curing and I want to stash some Pink Kush and Purple Punch to be untouched for at least 6 months as well.

Here are some photos from the tent. We'll be seeing some better ones soon :passitleft:

It's been a long time since I started growing and from the first day, I've been dreaming about a huge and professional grow space. I am growing for myself and after my BG41 harvest, I fulled my stash and won't be running out of nugs anymore because I finally managed to prepare a proper grow space in a proper house.

This journal will be all about some flowering clones coming out of my nursery nextdoors. There is a link in my sig. for that. I'll try to grow a SOG but if I can't get enough clones from my bonsai moms I can veg. some batches a week longer inside this bloom tent to get bigger plants. Here is what my nursery looks like;

And here are some grow facts;

- Secret Jardin DR150W 90x150x200 grow tent. I've been waiting for this new tent and the hydrostore here finally hooked me up with one. I got 200cm of height now and that is what I've been waiting to start this journal.

- My own design LED fixtures;

First one has 220W of power, full spectrum LM301's with Meanwell XLG-240 and a mighty heatsink.
Second one has 340W of power, my custom choice of full spectrum LED's with 380W OSRAM driver and 660nm OSLON deep red LED's. Lenses are the same on both models and they have outstanding optical efficiency. Bigass heatsinks are properly cooling these hardworking diodes. I am trying to figure out shipping to sponsor 420Mag. with these fixtures next year. I'll start a business on grow LED's at the end of '20. My main goal is to design LED's for vertical farming but I am also planning to distribute these kickass LED's tuned for MJ soon:rollit: You'll be hearing all about my LED's when we get things sorted out and ready for a sponsorship here.

- Fabric pots and coco coir as medium. I'll top the coco coir with perlite and diatomaceous earth to prevent possible fungus gnat infestation. I cleaned up the grow area today and sealed the windows. I'll bottom feed from big trays to keep the DE dry on top.

- 380m^3/h silent output fan and 110m^3/h intake fan. Carbon filter will be installed soon. Big fan for advanced air circulation inside the tent.

- Airpump is pumping 24h inside the nutrient bucket. I got a nice dehumidifier to control the RH because the average levels are really high here. Some strings and wires for LST. I won't be SCROG'ing anything because I'll try to fit a lot of small plants in there.

-Current genetics;

1- Barney's Farm Pink Kush. I got a mother plant from clone and getting some stable clones for a while. Mother of this mother is currently flowering inside the bloom tent. I'll be posting this grandmother's last three weeks of flowering here in this journal.

2- Barney's Farm Purple Punch. I got a mother from seed and haven't taken any clones from her yet. I am still waiting to top her and at least get one Purple Punch clone ready for the SOG alongside with the Pink Kush clones.

- Genetics to be added after the COVID shit is over;

Barney's Farm sent me a promo pack of seeds and some merch as you can see. Unfortunately, I can't get them delivered here so I asked them to ship it to my friend in NL. My friend recieved the pack and hopefully I can get my hands on these seeds soon. I am planning to cross these genetics with some help from a fellow mastergrower here. I think I'll be smoking my own breeds of choice in a year or so. Until then, all we see here will be Pink Kush and Purple Punch. You can always follow my nursery journal to find out what you'll be watching here.

I removed my two 3x3 tents today and installed this minty fresh tent from Jardin. My LED's are very bright as usual and the airflow inside the tent is unbelievable. I won't be having any trouble with this setup. I just need some proper CO2. Here is what we have right now;

A few words about these plants would be nice. First of all, these plants weren't grown in this tent so they look kinda weird inside the new setup :) The bushy one on the left is the Pink Kush. It's been 40 days since they started shooting flowers. It is nice to know that these buds are very frosty and sticky because I have twelve clones from this plant, as well as a short mom as I mentioned in the beginning. Other plants are the two Blue Gelato 41 clones from my main BG41(RIP :lot-o-toke:) I didn't care too much for these clones and they got minorly damaged while I was getting them out of the crappy tiny old so called grow tents. Anyways, they have at least four weeks and I am expecting them to fill these big colas nicely because their mother did this without much effort :morenutes: Pink Kush will be harvested at the end of October '20.

Let's check out the frost on that Pink Kush I've been talking about;

Trichomes and some more;

I think we are off to a good start. I want to tag some fellow growers if you guys don't mind :Namaste: Just want to let you guys know where I'll be at for a while:passitleft: @Pennywise :passitleft: @ProfessorFlora :passitleft: @Bionic Chronic NZ :passitleft: @BeanTownFan420
What lights are you running nice Grow by the way

What lights are you running nice Grow by the way

Thanks GB :passitleft:

These are my own design LED fixtures. The one on the left is drawing around 210W(high voltage lm301b design) and the one on the right is around 340W with my personal choice of full spectrum diodes and Osram 660nm boost. I started up a business with my friend from college and we are currently manufacturing these models but not advertising here or distributing to EU/USA yet. I am getting amazing performance with these lights and will sponsor 420mag as soon as I can. I'll also try to give some lights away to the competition winners and some selected master growers here. We sold around 90 units in two months here and we'll keep our business local for a little more while. We'll start distributing EU first and then hopefully enter the USA market through advertisements and giveaways on 420mag.

Thanks GB :passitleft:

These are my own design LED fixtures. The one on the left is drawing around 210W(high voltage lm301b design) and the one on the right is around 340W with my personal choice of full spectrum diodes and Osram 660nm boost. I started up a business with my friend from college and we are currently manufacturing these models but not advertising here or distributing to EU/USA yet. I am getting amazing performance with these lights and will sponsor 420mag as soon as I can. I'll also try to give some lights away to the competition winners and some selected master growers here. We sold around 90 units in two months here and we'll keep our business local for a little more while. We'll start distributing EU first and then hopefully enter the USA market through advertisements and giveaways on 420mag.
Where are you based out of? If you don’t mind me asking. I’d love to run one of those. Let me know when they are available towards the US

Where are you based out of? If you don’t mind me asking. I’d love to run one of those. Let me know when they are available towards the US

Sorry about that but it would be better for me to keep my location for myself because I'm not living in a safe zone. I'm always connected here with a private VPN and staying under the radar. For now, that's the way it has to be brother :passitleft:

I'll personally let you know when we start sponsoring 420 Magazine beforehand. It would be the first thing to do for us after setting up US delivery but it will take time. We need to do more business locally to expand our business. I want many fellow growers here to use my design eventually. We are currently designing a new prototype and I think we'll enter the US market with these. I hope I will be a 420 Mag. sponsor in 2021. That's the goal.

I
Sorry about that but it would be better for me to keep my location for myself because I'm not living in a safe zone. I'm always connected here with a private VPN and staying under the radar. For now, that's the way it has to be brother :passitleft:

I'll personally let you know when we start sponsoring 420 Magazine beforehand. It would be the first thing to do for us after setting up US delivery but it will take time. We need to do more business locally to expand our business. I want many fellow growers here to use my design eventually. We are currently designing a new prototype and I think we'll enter the US market with these. I hope I will be a 420 Mag. sponsor in 2021. That's the goal.
I completely understand I’m in the same situation. And I appreciate it greatly. Happy Growing and stay safe.

Sine I've been using my nursery tent for drying I moved all the folks into the big tent. I gave over 10 clones from my Pink Kush to a friend and cut 10 more from the mother plant yesterday. I will be waiting for them to root for a week and hopefully I will transplant them to their final pots in two weeks. I will be flipping all of these together with the four quadlined Pink Kush clones. I also have a single Purple Punch clone in my DIY aero-rooter. Fun will start in three weeks guys. I'll move the mothers back to the nursery after flipping.

I am currently curing a huge amount of dried nugs. I filled my stash with more than 700 grams of dried nugs. Got some Amnesia BG41 and Pink Kush buds as well as some extracts with the BG and this time with the PK. Pink Kush extracts particularly turned out luxury. BG41 extracts were already amazing and they filling the room with their smell but this PK honeycomb have the most intense taste and high I've ever got from a cannabis product. All of the extracts are collected with butane and most of them utilized fresh cut wet nugs and colas. No leafs or crappy shit involved.
Peace :passitleft:

I think clones are doing fine because they all look erected. I'm watering them from the top because I don't see any pests inside the tent. I will install some yellow traps to be sure though. I am bottom feeding my plants for a while due to the fungus gnat infestation but it is cold and my grow area is free from pests for a couple of months. Top feeding is the way to go now but it will be much easier to feed them from the tray in bloom. We'll see.

Not much for me to do inside the tent so I'm just smoking nice spliffs with crumble and BHO these days.

I am constantly checking for roots on clones and I think we'll start to see some shooting in a few days. I will transplant these plants into coco coir fast and flip in a week. Still waiting for now.

I am feeding my big PK clones with 3ml/l GH Flora Coco Grow and 0.5 ml/l Bloom. I am adding pH down and 1.5 ml/l Diamond Nectar(fulvic acid) to complete my veg. feeding recipe. All plants looking cool but we still need some time to flip the lights.

This Pink Kush phenotype has incredible amount of frost. Eventhough these plants are all in veg. Pink Kush started to produce trichomes. I will write a smoke report on these if I can collect enough to roll a joint :rofl:

Great loooking plants, the perlite on top gives a clean pro look. Im thinking on puting bark chips (clean but has micro bak) as a top dress for afew runs see if it brings more life to the soil. Does the perlite help with keeping critteres away and the likes or ?
Im just assuming your American/ Canadian, i do the same with rolling tobacco and weed and im Irish :high-five: havent seen anyone over seas roll like that, but yet its prob more healthy then a blunt - but still not good of course lol

Great loooking plants, the perlite on top gives a clean pro look. Im thinking on puting bark chips (clean but has micro bak) as a top dress for afew runs see if it brings more life to the soil. Does the perlite help with keeping critteres away and the likes or ?
Im just assuming your American/ Canadian, i do the same with rolling tobacco and weed and im Irish :high-five: havent seen anyone over seas roll like that, but yet its prob more healthy then a blunt - but still not good of course lol

Thanks Indo :passitleft:

I am primarily using perlite to evenly distribute the water. When you pour the water directly into the medium it creates wells and perlite prevents these kind of issues.

I am feeding from top but if my grow tent gets contaminated with, lets say fungus gnats, then I will switch to bottom feeding from the tray and leave the top perlite layer dry. Perlite alone is not enough to keep the fungus gnats away. You need to top your perlite layer with diatomaceous earth and keep this layer dry as well. All of the gnats or creeping larvae and pups will dissapear in a couple of days if you follow this procedure. I don't think bark chips will perform better than perlite. You can recycle both.

About the joint, I am living far from US/CA and we roll tons of different shit here. As you know tobacco is a must mate :high-five: You can't properly burn your weed without tobacco and if you can't properly burn your weed then you can't properly burn your hash/hashish or any other extract that you prepared your joint with. Smoking weed with tobacco is the only way for the real junkies. A little tobacco always makes your joint fatter and burn easier. Personally, I hate last puffs of any joint so I don't mix weed all the way down to the tip. That's the best advantage of using tobacco in a joint for me. People call it spliff but I use very few tobacco so it is not actually a spliff. Spliff should be something weak. I definately roll smashing stuff. Tobacco is more harmful compared to weed though. I am also planning to quit it totally and use it just for the last 4-5 puffs region :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom