SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Oh Sue, you are far from uncommon, my wife wakes and bakes every single day. I cannot remember the last day she went without, multiple times everyday, and I'm talking about a LOT of years together!

Peace
Keith

How refreshing to hear. :hug:

I’m finishing up my day of smoking Carnival cob - the first one, cobbed on the day of harvest and more narcotic than the other - and I’ve chosen Chris Scorpio’s Carnival buds as my evening fare.

Every bit as deliciously euphoric as my own. It inspired me to a decision to begin chewing up a bud a day.

I have a compulsive need to chew something. I used to grind my teeth, and I’ve discovered that being toothless didn’t halt that grinding impulse. Over the years I’ve searched for snacks that would satisfy this obsession in a healthier way.

Today it occurred to me that chewing on a disassembled bud, one bloom at a time, would satisfy the chewing urge as well as get a steady supply of acid cannabinoids into my body.

I’m not a juicer and I don’t cook often enough to add cannabis to my food, other than brownies, which are decarbed, so this will give me a pathway in.

I think it just may work. :battingeyelashes:

Carnival made the switch to hempy without a blink. :slide:

Nice structure on this one, eh Graytail?

I can’t express enough how safe I feel knowing I have a Carnival in veg and a cutting in the bag.

I have these Platinum Scout V2 cuttings J dropped off last week that I haven’t done anything with, but look at them!

Sitting neglected for days under a table lamp, they’re possibly the most vigorous cuttings I’ve seen. One will go into a bag tomorrow. It’s almost a pure indica and with the Cookies genetics you know it’ll be a winner.

Look at them. They’re begging to be grown. How do you say no to that?

I have a King Gelato in bloom, so we'll both get to sample some Cookies. :high-five:

I think I caught the CarnA pheno on the first try this time. The bloomer stretched straight and true, and the clone is gonna be a tall one, too. That's another Carnival seed to the left and a Blue Dream hiding in back.

I have a King Gelato in bloom, so we'll both get to sample some Cookies. :high-five:

I think I caught the CarnA pheno on the first try this time. The bloomer stretched straight and true, and the clone is gonna be a tall one, too. That's another Carnival seed to the left and a Blue Dream hiding in back.

Way to go Gray! :high-five: Pretty praying Carns. Is that your first Blue Dream?

Way to go Gray! :high-five: Pretty praying Carns. Is that your first Blue Dream?

Yep! I've tried twice before this one finally sprouted. Now I get to see what all the fuss was about. I have that, and the Gelato, and a Purple Orange CBD - I'm gettin' all trendy n stuff.:p

I cant tell where that pipe begins or ends....

That's because it isn't a pipe lazyfish. Lol! It's a glass tool that came with my first vaporizer.

Yep! I've tried twice before this one finally sprouted. Now I get to see what all the fuss was about. I have that, and the Gelato, and a Purple Orange CBD - I'm gettin' all trendy n stuff.:p

Good for you, getting CBD into the garden. :high-five: You may discover, like I did, that they're all nice, in their own ways, but none of them are Carnival. :battingeyelashes: I can't seem to grow enough Carnival. Lol!

The Carnival cobs Gray...... if I weren't experiencing it myself I wouldn't believe it. Totally different high. Mine are only a month cured. I'm thinking of sealing them up and opening them every month. Lol! They'll only get stronger. :slide:

I'll entice you sooner or later. You'll love the texture of these cobs. It reminds me so much of good tobacco, but more compressed. Fascinating stuff, my friend. :battingeyelashes:

I have to try catching up what you have going sue... Long time now. :p

Well hey there CraZ... :hug: Good to see you out and about. Everything ok?

@Amy Gardner, yes, it’s a stirring tool. The vaporizer was a birthday gift from a beloved member and his wife following my first MOTM title. The tool triggers my favorite memory of their generosity. :battingeyelashes:

I’ve been social all day long, first lunch with a friend, then coffee with the daughter, and finishing with a walk along the river with my friend who just moved into the neighborhood.

I still found time to do drenches, Callanetics, and get a Platinum Scout V2 cutting into the bag.

It went from two cuttings to seven in a week’s time. :eek: I’m at capacity for cuttings, and some of these will make it to the veg shelf just long enough to take another cutting. No way can my small garden accommodate this many plants all at once.

Looks like I’ll learn to ruthlessly manage genetics through continuous cloning.

You just want it all.....and look like you are going to grow it...... :rofl:

Love your vaporizer tool BTW....very sweet.

You just want it all.....and look like you are going to grow it...... :rofl:

Love your vaporizer tool BTW....very sweet.

Lol! You know me well.

That tool was my favorite thing about the vaporizer from the moment I opened the box. Lol! I’m such a sucker for a piece of glass. All through my home you’ll find any number of ways I’ve created to let light pass through small pieces of colored glass. :battingeyelashes:

Finishing up my day with some of Chris Scorpio’s Blueberry. I got to thinking that I’d had some delightful benefits from two crosses of Blueberry, three if we count my response to Strawberry Blue, so why not go straight to the Blueberry itself?

As I’m breaking the bud up these two fell out.

I know I’m not the only one of us who’s heart skips a little beat every time this happens. Lol!

Chris, can you refresh my memory on the source of pollen that contributed to the making of these seeds? :battingeyelashes:

It’s not like I’ll have a chance to grow them, but then......We’re seed hoarders, aren’t we? Lol!

Oh Sue, you are far from uncommon, my wife wakes and bakes every single day. I cannot remember the last day she went without, multiple times everyday, and I'm talking about a LOT of years together!

Peace
Keith

Indeed Sue.
Since i started growing my wife has not had a day without, maybe taken a day off due to life happens.
Most days, only one or 2 hits from the pipe here and there, 3 or 4 times a day, she can stretch a bag for a looong time. Old habits.

I would not say she gets euphorically into it everyday, just a touch here and there.
She has the tolerance of a large mama bear for just about anything. She thinks the kids are funny when we go out to colorado to visit them, with their little vapes and gummies. Lucky for her, one of our sons friends is a snob and connoisseur and he gets it when she just wants some one to roll a 'proper joint' and go 'burn one'.:high-five:

I guess living in a legal city I am nonplussed if someone says they wake and bake.
I think of you as perfect to do what you do everyday that you do, cheers sweets.

Lol! You know me well.

That tool was my favorite thing about the vaporizer from the moment I opened the box. Lol! I’m such a sucker for a piece of glass. All through my home you’ll find any number of ways I’ve created to let light pass through small pieces of colored glass. :battingeyelashes:

Finishing up my day with some of Chris Scorpio’s Blueberry. I got to thinking that I’d had some delightful benefits from two crosses of Blueberry, three if we count my response to Strawberry Blue, so why not go straight to the Blueberry itself?

As I’m breaking the bud up these two fell out.

I know I’m not the only one of us who’s heart skips a little beat every time this happens. Lol!

Chris, can you refresh my memory on the source of pollen that contributed to the making of these seeds? :battingeyelashes:

It’s not like I’ll have a chance to grow them, but then......We’re seed hoarders, aren’t we? Lol!

Honestly I'm not sure...lol

It was in the tent with the ACDC girls, and I had almost perfected my orgy process by then, So i thought...lol

So I'd say it is some good options

ACDC
ATF
GDP

So any of those could be realllllllllllly fun to grow

Good morning everyone:love:

I'm sitting on the front stoop waiting for my lights to be delivered. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

We aren’t seed hoarders, we are proponents of genetic diversity. Lol

I bought some CBD only bud (Cherry Wine) from a storefront here in town a couple of months back. Says it tests at 10.5% CBD and 0% THC. Paid $50 for 7gm, and it was full of seeds. On the one hand, I was upset that I had so many seeds in the batch - just poor growing habits; but on the other hand, it was free seeds! I probably would have paid $50 from a seed bank for a 5-pack, so I really came out ahead on the deal in the end. Lol

I’m considering growing out a couple of these Cherry wine seeds later this year, or maybe this winter. I figure I can start some autos and a photo or two as well. Have the photos for mother’s and when the autos are done, make clones of the photos and do a SOG for the clones.

Maybe. We’ll see how things work out later. Lol

We aren’t seed hoarders, we are proponents of genetic diversity. Lol

I bought some CBD only bud (Cherry Wine) from a storefront here in town a couple of months back. Says it tests at 10.5% CBD and 0% THC. Paid $50 for 7gm, and it was full of seeds. On the one hand, I was upset that I had so many seeds in the batch - just poor growing habits; but on the other hand, it was free seeds! I probably would have paid $50 from a seed bank for a 5-pack, so I really came out ahead on the deal in the end. Lol

I’m considering growing out a couple of these Cherry wine seeds later this year, or maybe this winter. I figure I can start some autos and a photo or two as well. Have the photos for mother’s and when the autos are done, make clones of the photos and do a SOG for the clones.

Maybe. We’ll see how things work out later. Lol

Love the avatar BigBear :battingeyelashes:

"proponents of genetic diversity" sounds much more sane :rofl:

I'm giddy with anticipation out here. I've watched this truck drive by twice now. Lol! Telling myself there's no way to make it get here any sooner than it will. This means it's time to start the new journal. That'll keep me busy for the rest of the day, won't it? I still have two more plants to get hempified.

I'll need:
- 2 more Rubbermaid pitchers
- 2 more saucers to sit under the pots
- enough perlite cleaned and prepared to fill those new pots

I'll also be getting the info about the lights together for the initial post of volume 4.0.

I'm hoping this truck shows up soon or I'll be missing lunch and calling BINGO!

Love the avatar BigBear :battingeyelashes:

"proponents of genetic diversity" sounds much more sane :rofl:

I'm giddy with anticipation out here. I've watched this truck drive by twice now. Lol! Telling myself there's no way to make it get here any sooner than it will. This means it's time to start the new journal. That'll keep me busy for the rest of the day, won't it? I still have two more plants to get hempified.

I'll need:
- 2 more Rubbermaid pitchers
- 2 more saucers to sit under the pots
- enough perlite cleaned and prepared to fill those new pots

I'll also be getting the info about the lights together for the initial post of volume 4.0.

I'm hoping this truck shows up soon or I'll be missing lunch and calling BINGO!
What seeds ya popping crazy lady??????

Ey Chris,
Shes probably sore from her ear to ear smile.
Lights must have shown up.
:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom