Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram 315W LEC Coco Multi Feed

420-magazine-mobile1506009590.jpg

No Double Glass now. Be careful if you're working in your garden under this light though

I was wondering what these lights would be like. We have a couple of these bulbs in the house, not as high an output, but the same type. They look really good and are obviously doing a great job.

Hey guys, lots of activity here while I was at work, cheers for stopping by everyone.

They look awesome bro. Its been freezing in Victoria this Winter and Spring seems worse ! Lovely frosting on those buds and leaves, I love that ! Keep up the good work !

Hey woundedknee, it has been a cold winter and spring is hinting at coming along for a few days but now we are back to 12 and 15 degree maximum temps again. This second light is keeping it a happy 25 or so still though which is nice.

Lol sorry meant to post the secret also.

All you have to do is pop the outer glass cover off from the three little indents that go around the metal at the base.
Take the outside glass off and you almost double your UV output and you get 8 to 12% more light

Hey Cornfield,
I did notice the double jacket and wondered if that blocked the UV a little. I'm not sure if I'm game enough to remove the jackets on mine just yet but cheers for sharing the info anyway, its good to know and for later reference :)

I was wondering what these lights would be like. We have a couple of these bulbs in the house, not as high an output, but the same type. They look really good and are obviously doing a great job.

I am a big fan of these cmh lights, all my grows under them turn out super frosty and tasty.

Nice work so far, I will sub up to see this unfold, good luck

:thumb:

Hey UrbanAchiever, great to have you following along. I am getting excited for the finish for these now. The smells are getting good, a nice minty floral smell. Its enticing :rofl:

Hey Grizz, how's things? :passitleft:

Good mate.. getting cold here again though, been a week of horrid, fire cranking 24/7 again. Slowly getting on top of work, hopefully start another journal in next few weeks..plants are looking good mate. They be loving that extra light in tent.. how's training coming along? Full tilt at moment? Hope all is well bro..

Good to hear mate, I've been flat out with work since end of financial year also but same as you starting to get back on top of it and into a more regular routine.
Training is flat out, doing a couple hours worth of sessions 4 times a week at the muay thai gym and running everyday on my treadmill at home. I'll be adding an extra session were ever I can at a few other gyms in the area as I lead into november's fight.
I see your plants sometimes over on ferals thread, will be good to see another journal from ya, always a good read they are.
These plants do seem to love the extra light and warmth, they are stacking up nicely now I am getting keen haha these last few weeks always seem to be the longest I reckon. Patience will be rewarded in the end though.
I just ordered a better 30x jewlers loupe, give me a better view than the old 10x one I had and some iso to have a go at making some qwick wash iso oil from the trim and popcorn this round.

I gave my seedlings a water today also, just ph 5.8 water with a smidge calimag at ec 0.2 pic of them coming with the weekly update ;)

Howdy Everyone,

been a busy day so far, morning conditioning session then some gardening followed by mucking about on the car for a bit doing a oil and filter change.

Yesterday I took a week 6 tent photo

Mohan_Ram_15.jpg

I took a photo of the seedlings but it came out all yellow so I will have another go later today and upload it then or tomorrow. They seem to be going well, pushing out the second set of true leaves now and little roots poking out the bottom of the propagation tube.

To me the mohans are looking nice now, I'm really keen for the jewelers loupe to arrive so I can get a good close look. Lots of frost and lovely floral minty smells still.

Just thinking out loud here, I'm going to ditch the wire screen next run and go back to training the plants out by bending them over and securing them with soft wire. I will make a ring of screws sticking out from the rim of each pot and use that as anchor points. This will allow me to move the plants around and lollipop them up better individually without the screen being in the way. I will hold on to it though for future runs when I have a better understanding of plant stretch and training them properly for flower. Maybe once I have worked with a single strain for a while.

Anyway, have a great day and I hope you are smoking something tasty,

cheers :tokin:

I am using a 1m x 1m x 2m Tent, with 3 plants in it, so there is no real way to move round in it, what with lights, a heater and a single pot, so once I put the plants in a pot each, there will be no room at all. I might just do a single plant grow next, with a smaller, bushier strain - that would be easier to scrog for sure. I will definetly do some LST'ing, I will get that set up when I repot the plants, that way when its needed, I won't have to start drilling holes and stuff. Thanks for the help.

Ive heard awesome things about these LEC CMH lights. They look particularly good for people who only wanna grow autos without changing lights

I'm well impressed with these lights, great resin profiles on all the plants I have grown under them, exceptional veg light and if you get the spread right good for flower also. maybe stick to the 1 x 315watt per 1m square and not try to push it to 1.2m like I did without keeping your canopy nice and low and even.

I'm well impressed with these lights, great resin profiles on all the plants I have grown under them, exceptional veg light and if you get the spread right good for flower also. maybe stick to the 1 x 315watt per 1m square and not try to push it to 1.2m like I did without keeping your canopy nice and low and even.
Im holding off to see how these ceramic hps bulbs that can be used in a digital 600w ballast. I think hortilux makes them. Fuck im blased its getting hard to type lol. Its morning here. First sesh of the day always nocks me out the park

Im holding off to see how these ceramic hps bulbs that can be used in a digital 600w ballast. I think hortilux makes them. Fuck im blased its getting hard to type lol. Its morning here. First sesh of the day always nocks me out the park

They sound nifty, let us know how you go with em hey.

that morning wake and bake always sets up for a nice day ;)

Here Partimus,
I thought I should start up a grow journal as well.
I have 4 plants in a 600w scrog recirculating perlite setup under a vertical parabolic reflector with some panda film wrapped around the sides.
I hope you all enjoy my grow as well.
Partimus is a real nice clean gardener is why I like his photos so much.

Heres a link:
El M80 Grows Perlite Recirculating 600W HPS Vert

Here Partimus,
I thought I should start up a grow journal as well.
I have 4 plants in a 600w scrog recirculating perlite setup under a vertical parabolic reflector with some panda film wrapped around the sides.
I hope you all enjoy my grow as well.
Partimus is a real nice clean gardener is why I like his photos so much.

Heres a link:
El M80 Grows Perlite Recirculating 600W HPS Vert

Nice one M80, I'll go and have a look at your diary.

Cheers for the kind words dude, m80 here knows how to grow also, he created the skywalker x tangie that I grew last run :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom