Suspected Potassium Deficiency with Biobizz Nutrients

munkki

Hi everyone!

I've been advised by an AI that my plants might be experiencing a potassium deficiency. I'm using Janeco Lightmix soil along with Biobizz Top-MAX, Bloom, and Grow according to their nutrient schedule. I'm now in the 7th week of flowering.

I have 11-liter (approximately 2.9 gallons) fabric pots, and I’ve been watering every 3 days, making sure to water generously so that it runs out from the bottom of the pots. I’m considering adding Calmag to my next watering since I’m using soft tap water. I previously lived in a different city and didn't have this issue with my plants; the only change has been the tap water.

If it is indeed a potassium deficiency, I understand that Calmag won't provide any potassium. However, could this be a case of potassium lockout due to a deficiency in calcium and magnesium? It feels strange since Biobizz Bloom should contain potassium, so I'm puzzled by the deficiency.

How much do you think the yield might decrease due to these issues if I continue to grow until harvest?

I haven’t measured the pH yet.

Thanks for your help!
1000008026.jpg
1000008015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom